Open Letter to CCP

You have an odd way of spreading “good vibes”. When someone states simple facts about the state and the value of the game, you call it “hate”. When someone says he didn’t support an idea you promoted, you ask if he wants to kill you. You say you can no longer afford to play, but in your OP you diss people who want to work in the game to earn enough ISK to play for free.

I get that you support CCP and EVE. I also, despite my many criticisms of CCP’s development process, wish good will towards CCP and hope that EVE becomes a better, more interesting game to play in the future.

The thing is, that won’t happen simply by blowing smoke up CCP’s butt while dissing the player base. It will only happen when CCP decides the things they have been doing wrong for almost 10 years now are an indication that they need a different and better game design process at CCP.

4 Likes

Um no, you need an editor. That was less of a post and more of a rambling stream of consciousness.

Consciousness, what is that ? Is that , whats around us, or inside us ? This is philosophical, and i dont be in a position to judge about that. Thanks for reading, i just want to achieve, that Hilmar (who owes me conversation) correspond with me, not per writing, a call is good :). Thats the meaning by, living by ideas, not by believings. You can change an idea faster, than a believement.

And after i wrote that all to him, he maybe should think about it, reflect, and gimme a response, like you did. I do not judge, who i am to judge other people ? Its all a point of view. And that was mine.

Happy holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll have better luck conversing with Hilmar on his twitter page than here in the forums.

3 Likes

Maybe being restricted to twitter length would force you to distill your ideas into something actually readable as well.

I curse the first person that came up with the idea of “open letters”. Stupidest thing ever next to Twitter.

2 Likes

lol Yeah…I’m sure they studied that one carefully…just like all the other manifestos strange people with exaggerated senses of self-importance have sent them over the years… Certainly is strange why hilmar hasn’t called you.

umm…yes…I’m sure it did…

Just some pointers for the next open letter

Does Google Translate have an English (confused) to English option?
Just trying to get full understanding of the OP.

1 Like

CCP Explorer once liked my post.

Maybe I should write an open letter too… :thinking:

You think they will read it?
It wouldnt be very positive about whats going on tho.

On second thought, actually what I could write was already expressed. Any community dev could have already reported whats going on.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever suffered a more unintelligible wall of screed on this forum. Was there even a point?

I don’t think it’s the language but the medication or drugs.

The OP reads to me like a non-native English speaker, I don’t think it’s fair to mock someone’s clarity in another language. (If OP is a native English speaker, then yes these criticisms are valid.)

Yes, tightening up the concepts and translation, and focusing on actual points about the game that can be fixed would help a lot. As opposed to calling out the player base for apparently not being satisfied enough with the game to send CCP money.

At least they’re trying to offer some sort of support, although “I can no longer afford to play the game but you other people should definitely spend more money on EVE” seems an odd way to go about it.

I send dollars by the hundreds to games that are earning my support and working hard to deliver a quality product that their community is interested in, even when they fail to do it right. At least they’re trying and there is hope for the future.

I don’t send money to game developers that lost touch with their game and their player base 10 years ago, and have been living in a bubble ever since.

4 Likes

I agree 100%, those who mock are little shitass trolls with no common sense to actually consider the possibility.

1 Like

What a load of shyte in just one post.

Ohhhh noeeee… Mina. ;_;

Dark’s about to start running VG/AS fleets in late Dec/early Jan for a month or two. Turn some of your assets into PLEX for one. last. incursion. spree? :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow, the level of delusion in a single post.

Rookie mistake, you shouldn’t have made it past Open Letter.

2 Likes

I couldn’t help it. It’s like my eyes were stumbling down a flight of stairs.

2 Likes

so why are you here in forum of CCP ? If you don’t like the product as is don’t use it simple.