Open Letter to CCP

Prospektor Schipplock grate article :slight_smile:

I may not agree with everything you say but i do say CCP develops the “game” (for us), for CCP this “game” is a business and like any business they want to make a profit naturally. I agree with micro transactions (cosmetic etc…) but completely disagree with P2W(pay2win) Skill injectors/extractors what i loved about the game is when my character turned 10 years old in game in 2016 any other players entering the game could only catch up to my skill lvl if i stopped playing because i would always be older. Now its like pay and in a couple of months, a year we are the same.

All in all If anyone disagrees with the direction the game is going then simply stop Playing you always have that choice . As for me if i could i would Pre-Subscribe 10 years in advance because there is no love like EvE this game is insane and amazing and horrible and all … in one giant package.

Thank you
Stefan

1 Like

2 Likes

There are still some small aspects I enjoy. I didn’t say I don’t like the product, I said that I think it isn’t wort paying money anymore. It’s F2P (somewhat) you know. Maybe you should read before you write.

Unreadable gibberish

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.