Operation: Conscious Interruption help

(Anashka caldari) #1

Anyone know how to find these sites for the event? Never done drifter stuff before since I haven’t played since 2015.

(Retainer of Souls) #2

There are beacons where the sites are…check a few systems

(Anashka caldari) #3

Cool thx for the help.

(Retainer of Souls) #4

You’re welcome.

(DrysonBennington) #5

There are also Operation: Drifter Interruption sites that you have to probe out to find.

(Coleidra Harkonnen) #6

Hello there, not completely related to the OP, but as it is the first time I’m running this kind of event, I was wondering if there was a max amount of point I can gather each day ? Or can I make all the points needed in one day (if I take the time to do it of course) ?

Thanks for your help.

(Retainer of Souls) #7

Check your “The Agency” tab for progress. It gets harder to get points as you succeed, but resets back to 100k bounties/10 drifters each day

Good luck!

(Coleidra Harkonnen) #8

Good to know. Thanks for your help.

(Anashka caldari) #9

Any of these show up in drone regions?

(Tuttomenui II) #10

They have a chance to spawn in any system

(Anashka caldari) #11

People in game have said certain missions in the event will only show up in NPC null sec.

(Tuttomenui II) #12

Maybe the “Signal Interruption” ones are the null sec ones you heard of. Haven’t seen any of them in hisec yet.

(Chan'aar) #13

I have had the Signal Interruption in highsec. It is an escalation from the scanned down battle ship site.

(system) #14

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.