OPERATION: CONSCIOUS INTERRUPTION No points?

Just done my 1st OPERATION: CONSCIOUS INTERRUPTION in a wh but did not get any agency points as such for any kills or for completion of the site not even an ageny bar in the mission list. got an unusual amount of fireworks and launchers drop is this broke before it even starts?

I am surprised that it is available at all. CCP coding™.

What is it with CCP and bloody fireworks?

Every single sodding day of the week in Jita, fireworks, fireworks and more fireworks.

The spam is so annoying.

Hey team, what shall we give the players for the next event …

Fireworks.

:neutral_face:

Blockquote set course and start racking up those Agency points for any objectives completed, eventually unlocking further rewards with your gathered points

does not happen

done 1 site and got 31 launchers and 3000 fireworks :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl:

I haven’t seen any cerebral booster drop either. Does anybody know if these drop from the cruiser, or have they shifted it into a frigate drop?

Booster drops are practically non-existant. Farm the drones - they’re worth more ISK.

Are they giving bounties this time?

I think I have enough launchers and fireworks to fit up every structure in my Alliance already. How ridiculous!

3 Likes

Bounties? You mean the 83,333 ISK you get for killing it?

I’m stuck at work until later tonight. What can I expect in terms of sites and drops?

Everything drops a festival launcher and fireworks (apparently it may be glitched). Fairly decent booster drops from the drones but the Drifter cruiser drops SFA (occasionally you get a XV SKIN, but the accelerators are almost nonexistant). The bounties are next to nothing (another glitch?) so part of the Agency challenge is almost impossible to advance.

i got an accelerator but they are only 6 point ones this time

Wow, really- that’s it?.. 83K seems a bit light for that cruiser…

Just wanted to clarify your comment about the drones being more profitable- I guess you were talking about the loot drops, right?

250k for the cruiser in the site I visited - I couldn’t scratch the paintwork with 5 Hornet 2’s

:angry:

1 Like

Thanks for the info- that definitely seems more reasonable. Are you willing to share what you were flying?

Sure, I am a newish player so was using my Algos.

Not an event for me.

2 Likes

This event isn’t really worth it. Ran half a dozen sites in low sec, I think I got 2 basic accelerators, some skins and a few combat boosters. Nothing special. The firework spam makes looting annoying, as you don’t want to click on “Loot All” (looting every firework and launcher will fill your cargohold very quickly).

TBH, I’d make more ISK hacking in null sec. :confused:

agreed not worth looting everything, and as usual the rewards are pitiful

Ladies and gentlemen, can we pause fo a second to acknowledge this response. Sharing information, acknowledging that his/her skills/fits might not be a match for the event, and simply moving on.

No requests for nerfs, no whinging, trying something out and giving it an effort.

Seriously, thanks for the cool response as a refreshing change from some of the stuff that can pop up in this forum. @Retainer_of_Souls- you will do well in EVE.

1 Like