Operation Magic School Bus

You mean you have not been giving 100%? I am so disappointed in you.

m

2 Likes

Aiko, Aiko say it isn’t true. You have not been 100%!? Say, it isn’t so!! Aiko not 100%.
It is a sign of the apocalypse, I tell ya…

2 Likes

School Bus SKIN :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m Dark Aiko now.

1 Like

The SCOPE, the-full-scope, and nothing but the Scope.

lay down the lore, and prove that you are not the private owner of Gallente space’s most recognised news brand, funded by the absurd–and somewhat sinister–generosity of New Eden’s capsualeers of every creed - leaving the baseliners and pod-people alike bereft of station announcements synchronised with current events… somehow.

The Bus is taking a short vacation (well I am, anyways) so I will be very afk for a week nFri-Fri

m

4 Likes

Be sure to touch some grass.

o7

1 Like

Yo, this guy is freaking amazing. He just gave me a kitted out Rifter for FREE! If you ever see him in local and offering a FREE kitted out ship, you better take him up on the offer.

1 Like

To celebrate Fanfest and Capsuleer day the Bus is doing a series of Event Bus stops. These are away from the usual career systems and there will NOT be the usual age limits. This is one of the chances for older players to get a ship from the Bus.

m

3 Likes

Can you just contract me my ship?

Nope, still gotta show up.

m

1 Like

For those who ask if the Bus ever gets hit?

m

2 Likes

DON’T LET MIKE SCAM YOU.

HE ONLY LET THE BOWHEAD GET GANKED SO THAT HE COULD PITY SCAM PEOPLE INTO GIVING HIM MORE ISK.

4 Likes

I did say that. I did not ‘let’ the Bus get ganked.

You seem salty, Aiko. Calm down, Ganker.

m

6 Likes

Yes, you did Mike!

You are just salty because I am exposing our agreement.

Mike Azariah > please gank my bowhead
Aiko Danuja > are you sure?
Mike Azariah > yes why not?
Aiko Danuja > won’t you go bankrupt???
Mike Azariah > Nah, this will triple my donations in November
Mike Azariah > so thank you one and all

1 Like

and the everyone clapped?

What colour is the sky in your little world?

m

2 Likes

Iridescent!

Sad, but this is EVE. These things will happen from time to time…

Hope you can replace it fast enough.. Or maybe you already have… A little birdie whispered in my ear that you might want to check your ingame mail..

1 Like

Ignore the gankster Mike. Thank you for all you do to help new players as opposed to the gankster who drives people out of game with her brand of seal clubbing that gets called “PVP” by some.

1 Like

I happen to know from experience, Mike is an honest man, and even a collection based charity is very difficult and time consuming to operate. I ran one from Guild Wars and Neverwinter, it is a labor of love. I can’t do charity work in Black Desert because of the lack of a personal trade system. They eliminated personal trades to avoid the RMTs.

@Mike_Azariah I should be able to toss you a billion ISK soon.

Have fun!

2 Likes