Operational: Ending Life on Pator IV...with Triglavian Trinary Datastreams

Come now, subcommander is a respectable rank, there’s no need to puff yourself up with false valour. We can’t all be strike commanders! I know you left the Caldari Navy because they didn’t give you that promotion, but you are welcome to come back and reapply. We’d be happy to have you in one of our miner safety fleets, and maybe someday you can command your own strike force instead of hiding in the low security zone and conducting illegal piracy.

Ever yours,

Strike Commander Aiko Danuja

1 Like

There is no such rank in the State, it exists only in your delusional head.
Begone, fool.

1 Like

I’ll pray for you subcommander.

While I shall not mount a defense of the ex-religion of Naupliusism, I should point out that the two Saisio Citadels were both for the education and conversion of the Achuran people, not their extermination.

You see, Mr. Nauplius, unlike Priano we in the State don’t consider information and teaching attempts as offensive. For us offensive will be dishonorable behavior or indecent, disgusting acts. But if you bring philosophy or religion, we are always open to hear your ideas, argue with them, even if we can’t accept them all - we might accept some portions that we could use to become more efficient.

We are not like gallenteans, who would go mad if you start proving them that freedom is evil or democracy is one of worst ruling methods, who will start insult you instead of showing where you made a mistake - especially if you didn’t. We in the State will be actually happy if you show us that our meritocracy is not the best and you can offer us something better - because we always try to learn from others, take something that we think is efficient and discard something that we find is not.

Thus we, especially such spiritual people in the State like Achura, will gladly hear your ideas of Naupliusism even if we won’t accept or agree with them. Only anti-intellectuals like Makoto will consider them as a “threat”.

Just a word of a warning, Mr. Nauplius: bringing your idea to Caldari means having it challenged, disassembled, analyzed thoroughly. Though, considering you don’t follow them yourself anymore, it’s clearly not longer the case, I assume.

1 Like

Mr. Nauplius? So, the first one was an attempt at conversion. The second, after you’d decided that the Achura are secretly a lost tribe of Minmatar, was an attempt to inspire more Caldari to murder Achura. Which is conversion of a kind, but, actually the goal was in fact eventual extermination, yes?

1 Like

Having reviewed the history of the Shrine to Sarth Jenneth, I find that Aria is correct; the intent of the shrine was to inspire the Deteis and Civire population of Saisio III to rise up against the Achuran people.

Although I believe that the Achuan people ought to be reduced to that of a slave caste as part of an overall reorganization of Caldari society along Amarrian lines, I do not currently advocate the extermination of the Achuran people.

Captain Kim, I hope this finally persuades you consider his ideas a threat?

2 Likes

:popcorn:

6 Likes

She seems to have forgotten her own words on the matter, Directrix. As I mentioned, Ms. Kim then never followed through with her threats.

6 Likes

This moving picture show will win all the naked golden statues. Love it! Love. It.

I have been vindicated.

Just now, Oveg Drust has called me a “madman” and my actions those of “recklessness”, thus confirming the dangers inherent in Triglavian Trinary Datastreams.

Time runs short; let us pray that God blesses me with an Emergent Threat Case Red Gamma Incident of Class A, Class B, or Class AB soon.

5 Likes

Fabulous news! I am hailing every tart madonna I know, Prophet.

There could be no greater glory in Creation than an inverse horizon expanding outward at 110% the speed of light.

Oh, this could be considered a threat - though it’s still debatable, since the best weapon against hostile propaganda is the knowledge. But what he stated previously - just for education and conversion, unlike anti-intellectuals like Makoto Priano, I don’t consider that as a threat.

The Achuran people are Caldari who have rendered diligent and dutiful service to their corporation and State. When their work and sacrifice honours them just as much as any other Caldari who may be Deteis, Civire, Gallente, Intaki, or Khanid in terms of heritage then there is no basis to ‘rise up’ against them, for they have done no wrong.

3 Likes

A wayward and liberal Empire’s last, best hope for victory over the People of Molok was destroyed this day. Let the Faithful mourn and pray to God for deliverance.

Oh, good.

1 Like

And if anyone else wants to join me for drinks…

3 Likes

Well, Prophet, it is unfortunate that your remarkably inventive use of Precursor zip drive technology failed to press the great galactic reboot button. However, you have advanced the cause of SCIENCE… and therefore also God.

CONCORD proposes that the zip drives are dangerous.

Fact: you have collected them together in large numbers and performed mad and debased rituals upon them.

Fact: no explosion.

These facts make CONCORD’s proposition that the zip drives are dangerous less likely than would be the case in the absence of said facts. Your efforts have therefore produced evidence that CONCORD’s proposition is incorrect. Although, sadly, your bold attempts to eradicate the Matari (and possibly all life in the galaxy) have failed to prove that CONCORD is mistaken, you should take some pride in having humbled - ever so slightly - a vast, enigmatic, and doubtless very wicked and vile institution.

The end was kind of spectacular https://i.imgur.com/iu1Quc3.png

5 Likes