Operational: Ending Life on Pator IV...with Triglavian Trinary Datastreams

I fail to see how the text in question addresses false piety, and even if it did, piety injected via TCMC is not false — the slave actually believes the thoughts that come from the TCMC; he does not merely make an outward show of belief.

The slave’s awareness is filtered—even their awareness of their own thoughts. Do they truly believe that, or are they simply forced to discard doubts and skepticism?

Perhaps the ratio of belief to doubt does not matter; only that the balance favors belief.

I make due obeisance to your rank and Honour, Strike Commander.

Slaves fill many roles within the Empire, and need not the coercion of technology or chemistry to do this. In my experience as a soldier, bred for the Marines, such things would be considered an impediment. Harsh but fair discipline combined with immersion in the Faith from birth, is enough to develop unwavering military obedience.

The house and field slaves of my Father Confessor, the Abbot, are treated well and have fulfilling employment and glorify God in their labours. They grow, and have children, and speak their stories and songs. It is an idyll, why should anyone wish for ‘freedom’ with all its harsh realities?

Yet I am told the Khanid favour technological solutions rather than Faithful ones, though how this advances the knowledge and love of God is beyond my understanding.

Of course, those who toil in the bowels of the earth or in hard labours such as mineral extraction may be subject to palliative methods, but these as you rightly note, are mainly criminals, apostates and heretics given the chance to re-approach God through penitent sufferings. Vitoc may play a part there, but I cannot see any Divine purpose for TCMCs.

2 Likes

We’ve already forwarded it to the CEO! I hope he gets to it tomorrow! : D

Do you, or anyone else, know the timers?

1 Like

22:15 Apr 14

4 Likes

Thank you for saving us the time. : )

Miss Kim,

I was merely stating that we have capsuleers from a variety of backgrounds.

I dont see a war dec Miss Kim. Until then shut up or put your money where your mouth is.

If you are going to talk the talk then back it up.

Literia Khammael
Head Diplomat of the PNS Alliance.

1 Like

Yah, and get a permit.

2 Likes

Different “backgrounds” means you’re sheltering known pirates, since among these so-called backgrounds you have listed quite a few well-known organized crime groups with multiple crimes behind their belt and… space zombies that invade our cluster.

I mean, with your statement your organization can proudly call itself an acknowledged Den of All (or almost all) Known Space Scum and Villany. You probably need to hire Mr. Nauplius to complete the list, since I don’t know if any rogue drones can be… hired.

As for putting “my money”… since when I need to pay anyone to whack some pirates and never-do-wells? That’s a job, not entertainment, and I prefer being PAID for cleaning the cluster from your kind.

What’s more surprising, could you explain what exact bug crawled into your head that made you believe I am interesting in chasing your kind all over the cluster? I only said you’re the emergent threat - since you’re that criminal organization that shelters other. So, what EXACTLY I need to “back up”, eh? What exactly?

I do kill outlaws, I am not denying it. But I am a military officer, not security officer, and I am fighting a real war, not playing your capsuleer games in “wardecs”. Nor I think that pursuing such low profile criminal as you is worth my time.

But I surely can say, that shall you desire a conflict and attack Caldari State, we’ll gladly tear you apart and show you your place. Until then - keep playing toy soldiers and don’t bother me with your nonsense.

– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

The whole approach is wrong, sorta - gives no motivation to attack the planet, just the station. Dispersal on the surface would work better.

I would appreciate any advice you might have as to how I might actually deploy my precious Triglavian Trinary Datastreams on the surface of Matar, Lady Seo. However, I question you whether dispersion is really preferable to concentration in this case; CONCORD seemed concerned about not only about the size of ARC’s Datastream stockpile but the fact that it is in one place. After all, small numbers of Triglavian Trinary Datastreams are scattered around pilots’ hangers all over New Eden without incident.

Mr. Nauplius, considering you’ve made a statement on publically accessible network about goals of your distribution, I have a deep feeling that the only way of deployment of the said Datastreams on the surface of Matar would be in the wrecks of landing vessels, shot down by the planetary defense batteries… unless you’re planning a full scale invasion to suppress the surface activity.

And despite I want to see such an operation to succeed, I doubt any of your current strategies have even a slight chance of achieving their goals.

If you want his “plan” to succeed then you are as much a xenophobic genocidal maniac as he is. You really want to kill several billion innocent civilians simply for the “crime” of being born Minmatar and living on Matar? Unvelievable.

How about he anchors one of these stations in orbit of Caldari Prime or Saisio? Would your opinion change then, Kim?

2 Likes

And if you believe so, then you’re the same annoying short-sighted empty-headed loudmouth as I remember you, who prefers to insult others over your own belief of their opinion, instead of trying to figure out what exactly did they say to try to understand what they really mean.

And considering you absolute failure to comprehend my opinion, I don’t think it’s worth my time to contemplate with someone like you whether it would change.

No, it’s really meaningless, taking into account you didn’t get it anyway.

How did I insult you, Kim? I said IF you believe the same as Nauplius. Do you, in fact, feel this way? Please stop deflecting and simply answer the question.

1 Like

When Nauplius put Citadels in the Saisio system, Kim did nothing and was quick to forget the incidents or her threats relating to the incidents.

2 Likes

Read what I said, then ask questions, because with your lack of comprehension your question simply has no meaning.

Mercenary pirates such as Subcommander Kim are often known to make threats, but unless they get paid, they rarely take action. One has to have true faith and motivation to act without personal benefit.

1 Like

Please cease spreading your ignorance with inability to read ranks properly all over the forums. You’re reaching level of Makoto Priano now.