Operational: Ending Life on Pator IV...with Triglavian Trinary Datastreams

Now THAT is a damn good answer, and one that I can get behind. I appreciate your patience and helping to put it into context for me. The archaeological significance of what might be found there is something concrete that I can understand far more than some vague “feelings of ancestry and ■■■■”

I was raised outside the tribes, something about an unlucky mark or something a few generations back, so I probably lack a lot of the knowledge and context for the more emotional connection to the place.

1 Like

Considering that even ■■■■■■■ Nauplius understands the importance of ancestry and ■■■■, as you so gracelessly put it, I don’t think this bodes well for you.

Also, most of the Matari who tried to explain this to you aren’t from Matar either, so don’t blame your unwillingness to understand on the disconnect. Blame it on the fact that you’re a shallow, empty-headed waste of pod goo that makes Drifters look soulful.

He didn’t understand. He does now. Maybe this will spur him to study some of that history he hasn’t learned. Being ignorant happens to all of us. What matters is what we do when shown what there is to learn.

1 Like

I don’t think he does, and I don’t think he will. He was far too obstinate for anything but a purposeful block to be the case.

But you’ve let me be hopeful about people who you thought were total losses, so I’m not really inclined to disabuse you of your hope.

well your not completely wrong, I still don’t really understand the whole emotional attachment that people seem to have, particularly based on nothing more than ancestry. However I can understand the value in finding lost knowledge, so can see the archaeological importance of a place like Pator.

Well he’s got one on me then, since as I pointed out above, I don’t see any real value in ancestry for its own sake.

I freely admit to being ignorant of certain things, hence why i ask questions if there is something I don’t understand. Although “making drifter look soulful” I assume is a weird back-handed way of saying that i am soul-less, which… well considering I don’t ascribe to the concept of a soul, and even if I did, any shred of one I may once have possessed probably got lost a couple dozen bodies ago, you might be right on that point.

I will certainly take a look, I never really considered it as something that might still be relevant. but it seems to be rather important to some people, so probably something worth at least becoming somewhat familiar with.

As far as I got it, he asks only to keep them in that citadel in hangar under their own property, not donating to him, unlike, for example, same Makoto Priano who expects people to donate random expensive stuff for her shadow “scientific” purposes.

You are correct, Commander Kim. Visitors
need only place their Triglavian Trinary Datastreams in the portion of the hanger under their own control.

1 Like

O Minmatar, even as you look to the heavens and cower in terror under the source of your impending doom, know that God is a God of Mercy as well as a God of Wrath. With one hand, the Chosen offer you Transcranial Microcontrollers; when you have accepted these gifts, you will not even know that you have become slaves. With the other hand, the Chosen offer you Vitoc, and the pleasurable sensations produced by this God-given substance will make your generations of servitude lives of scarcely interrupted bliss. Surrender now, O Minmatar, and surely our merciful Empress will leave not one Minmatar lacking the generous gifts of Transcranial Microcontrollers and Vitoc.

Even so, may the Class A, Class B, or Class AB Incident on Matar come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

1 Like

Dear gods, the things I miss when I go off and have a baby…

10 Likes

Ehh… excuse me, I might not be very well knowledgeable about Amarr way of life and treatment of criminals with slaves, but I always thought that both Vitoc and TCMC were pacifiers for slaves, not gifts - so they should be something slaves will want to avoid, behaving properly. And I though that Vitoc was mainly used against a violent criminals. I don’t know whom to bring as example, maybe Shakor himself? General TLF pilots? TCMC look more like a medical solution to damaged individuals, for example like Rella or Arrendis.

3 Likes

Oh, Diana, you are absolutely scrumptious! It is true that the Prophet may be a little bit overeager in his approach(es), but it does make him quite a unique individual.

1 Like

If you’d like proof as to how deranged he is, recall that this is actually the second time he has tried to use these data implements as a bomb. The first time was Mehatoor.

1 Like

TCMCs are the most precious gift any slave could be offered, for by making the slave think and act in accordance with God’s will, they maximize the slave’s chance of reaching Paradise.

You’re a murderer, a coward, and a fool. The surest way to know something is foul and beneath the dignity of a common fedo is to have you endorse it.

2 Likes

As opposed to having them truly believe the rhetoric, yes that surely seems like making people loyal to the cause.

2 Likes

Can’t we just wardec you and remove it from space?

God demands obedience; he cares not whether it be given willingly or loyally.

Join the party Solstice. I think 8 corporations and/or Alliances have already war-decced him.

3 Likes

Maybe so but it seems idiotic to force it when he could simply “make it so.” Your good created the universe right? Shouldn’t making people think the way it wishes be simple enough without man’s intervention in the matter?

1 Like

That would seem to contradict the whole ‘The Gates of Paradise open only once’ thing, where false piety gets you damned.

1 Like