Orca with Strip Miners?

Strip Mining Orca

How the F**k?

Broken KM system = best KM system :rofl: :rofl:

That must be a site error due to importing issues or something similarly to that. Like huge prices on some trash stuff.

It clearly is an error - it must have meshed the Orca and the Barge as it says the Orca had a Med rig fitted too.

Still funny to see though. Hopefully people will ignore the error factor and just jump on the conspiracy-theory-train.

CHOO CHOO! All aboard!

2 Likes

Right. Because Orca has two Low-slots. It’s easy to figure out for people familiar with IT-tech - where most errors happens during I/O, importing or exporting different data types from Data Base or other external resources. One digit difference means a reference to a completely different object.

1 Like

Yes, this is how it looks when I copy the text in raw format:

[Orca, shaman Valera’s Orca]
Mining Laser Upgrade II
Mining Laser Upgrade II
Mining Laser Upgrade II

Large Shield Booster II
Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II
Cap Booster 800
Thermal Dissipation Amplifier II
EM Ward Amplifier II

Drone Link Augmentor II
ORE Strip Miner

Medium Mercoxit Mining Crystal Optimization I
Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I

Acolyte II x2
Warrior II x5
Mining Drone II x5

Oh yeah, there’s a way to fit those.
It’s a little bit of a secret, though.

I’ll tell you the secret for one billion isk (to show you’re serious) but only if you promise not to just tell anybody. (if many people know how to do it then the ones like us who know lose our advantage)

If you’re serious send the isk to this character and then I will mail you in game and tell you how to put strip miners on your orca. In the “reason” blank when sending the isk write “I promise”. None of us has broken this promise, so only do this if you really are serious and will keep the orca/strip miner secret properly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.