Ore Anomalies in LS empty and not just once but like 10 times in a row (DT checked)

In some systems the ore anomalies respawn is completely bugged .
The anomaly appears on D-Scan, but nothing in it.
Once there was some medium jaspet where I live (LS) and the amount of available minerals was not only ridiculous but the roids were very distant from each other, go figure the pain…

Emptied it for testing purpose, anomaly was still here on d-scan, still present in the agency, and after few DT, still empty and never disappeared from d-scan.

Even the regular belts are empty during days and days

what’s going on ? do you confirm this issue too ?

thank you

1 Like

update: checking this issue 26/12/2020 after DT:

• ore anomaly appears on D-scan
  • ore anomaly is EMPTY (again)
  • ore anomaly is mentioned available in the Agency, so pple go there and find… nothing.
    - no other ore anomaly spawn of any kind since weeks

no further comment, seems quite obvious

1 Like

I can confirm this is happening

You should just be faster to go to the ore fields and stop getting outplayed.

Checked 3 ore anoms jaspet sites, a couple of days ago straight after DT, 2 still had stuff in them, but alas not much. Managed to slurp it up.

we’ve had jaspet sites not despawning now for several weeks in our area. They just sit there… we also have two NPC mining corps in the area and they will mine out small and medium sites before US tz people even log in. you’re screwed until scarcity is over is really what im trying to say here. Or log in at server up and you can have 4-6 hours where ore exists.

I’ve noticed that Dastryns always has a jaspet site, but it is always empty. The belts are always empty. The NPCs fly around, but even just after down time things are empty. When I mine sites elsewhere they pop when they are done. So why doesn’t the one in Dastryns pop?

Working as intended
Just buy plex goys
This is scarcity era

2 Likes

i also notice this. there is nothing to mine, making people not go out in the first palce leaving less stuff to kill overall.
@CCP_Aurora cane you shed some light on this isue

to add to this. I allso note that NPC mining fleets seem to be present in every low-sec system. And they do warp to these anomalys and clean them out in less then 10 minutes. even right after DT. Both the NPC mining fleets and ore anomaly issues need to be addressed.

Have you observed NPC Mining Fleets in Ore Anomaly sites or is it speculation due to seeing NPC Mining Fleets in system?

I’ve seen NPC fleets in ore anomalies.

Its the probe scanner, not D-scan. Anoms don’t appear on D-scan.

I can confirm that NPC mining crews go into ore anomalies. Found one in one of ours the other day.

Yea, Guys i figured out how to deal with this. There is a video floating around showing how to farm T2 NPC mining hualers. if you use that same tech to kyte out the response fleet and kill the actual miners, the whole thing will despawn for about 4 hours

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.