Orochimaru Angel Part 2

Part 2

Amarr and the new Recruite

The largest of the empires in the world of EVE, Amarr spans 40% of the inhabited solar systems, or so they say.
Oro woke up, wide awake she moved her hand over her stomach to her chest, no heartbeat, nothing that indicates that she is human. With one hand on her bed she gets up, she does not feel cold, no hunger. The bed is still cold. She pulls her fingers through her hair, and the stool pieces fall off, she looks at it.
Just as he said. My body and cells die.

She rises up and walks over towards the window. Amarr. With the universe as it`s background, the whole right side glows up in gold and silver. Towers big as the sun it selfe, And moving lights for all the craft to navigate when docking. She could see the mighty Apocalypse moving slowly past her window and occasionally even an Absolution.

“Is everything ok?”, Monan asked.
She didnt ansver, her body was still facing the window.
“The tests still shows you are in full controle, We should be moving” he continued.
“Lets go” She replied

“Lets use this ship” Monan said
She did not believe her eyes. Outside flew a Paladin, A majestic ship she had never seen before. It was also painted in gold, but the nose was painted darker.
She turned over to Monan.
“You own an apocalypse?” she said. Her face was in awe.
“Not a Apoc my dear, a Paladin” He smiled
“This ship is one of the biggest battleships available. And it has the Imperial Jubilee skin to.”
He smiled even more. She also smiled, but did not really know what he ment. But she knew where they were going, and what was going to happen.

The Amarr Emperor is the head of a ritualistic, authoritarian imperial state, and below him are the Five Heirs. The Emperor’s authority is unquestioned and absolute, but the archaic and bureaucratic system of government makes it difficult for him to exert his rule unless directly in person. Otherwise, the Five Heirs rule in his name, dividing the huge empire between them.
This was a way in.
Monan knew a guy in The Ministry of Internal Order. And he also hade contacts. With a few bribes in the right hands, she might be one, be Amarr.

They docked at the Internal Order station and he told her to stay in the ship. Nothing to lose now, worst that can happen is me going to jail, or dead. She smiled, well dead was not that bad, she lean against the wall, and closes her eyes.
Pssschhhh!
The door opens and five hooded people steps inside. Behind them Monan glanses at her. They look at her and eatch other a few times, and hands her several papers,
“Sign this” one of the hooded ones said. She did without even looking at it. What happens now she wonders.
The figures stands back and she hear they say.
" Well she cant do much to us now"
“you sure?”
“Quite so”, one of them sheilded his mount with his hands, and moved towards the one with the papers
“She is valuble, we need that information”

The five hooded men left the ship in a slow fasion. Oro just stood there, what now?
Monan entered the ship, looked at Orochimaru.
“So?” he said.
“So!” she replied. She felt uncomfortable.
“Follow them” Monan leans his head towards the entrence. He smiled lightly.
Oro smiled, she did not think it was going to be this easy, she felt releaved.
“So” she paused. “So im Amarr?” she smiled.
Monan walked towards her with his head looking at anything else but her face.
“Not yet” He continue to walk past her. Oro still stands still and watching the hooded figures shrinking into the distance.
“But you are on the right track, make Amarr proud” She turns around for a last look at Monan.
“Just go Angel, just go”
She did, while passing the great arcs outside the Paladin she still thinks, am i human?

Next part: One implant was missing

2 Likes

An excellent follow-up to Orochimaru Angel which I thoroughly enjoyed :grin:

I especially like the picture of the Paladin (reminds me of a picture I took a few years ago of a regular Apoc and a navy Apoc together).

Keep up the great work!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.