Our Intrepid Girl Report -3- Jump?

"Summmmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"What do you mean four minutes. I need this info now. I’m coming up on a gate. I need to know jump, don’t jump, different gate?

"Oh, and don’t try to excuse your inadequacies by clothing them as technical limitations, cause I know if you just got off your backside, and swished over to…oh, speaking of clothing did you see that 'reel from Emyar? That stuff looked hot…

"I am so trying to get someone to sponsor my wardrobe. If I can just get a clothing sponsor, even if it’s a little group, that would so cut my overhead.

"You have no idea, cutting edge fashion from the major houses cost a…fortune, I tell you, a fortune! It’s not funny if you have to choose between a hull and a commander’s jacket, for that perfect little military touch…

"Where, Summer? Amarr, you’re sure? I just came from Amarr, of course I suppose I could check out the pod skin sales, but still…I’m in Peri. How did she get so far ahead of me! I mean, she’s got to be suspect, with her record, can’t somebody just shoot her!

"Why do I have to be…inconvenienced!

"Araaaaabelllllllllla, I’ve got to turn this sucker around, watch your coffee, I’m going for a 180.

"Summer! Don’t you dare disconnect me. I don’t care about “breaks”. I’ll break something next time we meet, if you…

"Whoooahhh, Arabella, did you see that Pacifier? I hear those things can move…I mean like really move…

"You know, I heard some of the major mercs use them when they’re tracking targets, on account of, if fit correctly, with implants, (no!..not those implants)if they’re fit correctly, which speaking of fit, these pants rise tooo low. I mean low is good, but seriously, if I didn’t have hips these things would fall off me…anyhow you can make a Pac travel just shy of 40 A.U. per sec…

“…just think about it…you’d never miss another sale.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.