Outing corp thief: Vinnegar Douche - Lucretia Boirelle - Wolfgang Ritterkreuz - Heinz Guderian Fehrnah

Just a heads up for the next corp that might consider recruiting this guy.
Here are his known alts:
Vinnegar Douche
Lucretia Boirelle
Wolfgang Ritterkreuz
Heinz Guderian Fehrnah

He was very active for a long before he was given roles and had earned my trust. He was given director roles as one of the first guys to join my corp. We had some loot and ships for the new guys and he just couldn’t resist a piddly 4-5B.

The evidence you present here is absolutely stunning.

I have another theory. You are in fact an alt of Nitshe, once again planing to tarnish the good names of this innocent citizens, Vinnegar Douche, Lucretia Boirelle and Wolfgang Ritterkreuz, who have done nothing wrong!

It seems absolutely clear that this is once again an evil plot to distract from your own evil doings Nitshe! Admit it, you stole those 4-5B yourself!

I hereby call our chief justice and judge of C&P the honored @Noragen_Neirfallas, if he still is around and hasn’t biomassed, to consider the irrefutable evidence and reasoning I presented and judge on the matter.

8 Likes

*sits down in the audience area*

:popcorn:

6 Likes

I’d like to hear from the accused @Wolfgang_Ritterkreuz or either of his supposed alts Vinnegar Douche and Lucretia Boirelle. It seems pretty unfair to me that someone is coming into the finest of sub forums and accusing somebody without presenting any evidence however there is a chance that it may not be completely unfounded. After all Nitshe has been absent some time.

Does @primary_Meldamiriel have any evidence to present?

9 Likes

How can you steal a corp if it doesn’t fit in your ship’s cargo hold? :thinking:

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’ve seen no proof of the allegation. Case dismissed!

3 Likes

If he had access to them, its not stealing.

I have access to my bank account, its not stealing if i withdraw money from it.

2 Likes

Found your problem.

6 Likes

Corp thief evidence - https://youtu.be/ZVFPSP6kNdw
Not one to smear a man’s good name. I conducted a thorough investigation.
May this video be used for the purpose of judging Wolfgang/Lucretia’s character.

You should start a thread about idiots who give director roles to strangers.
That way you would actually reduce this kind of activity.

2 Likes

Eh what the hell as this is likely my last trial let’s take this in a different direction from normal. I find the defendant guilty as charged and possibly nitshe.

I also find the accuser guilty of negligence to protect his corp as this could have gone much worse.

The defendant is fined 4 billion isk payable to Mobadder an officer of the court and the accuser is fined 10 billion isk payable to a fund to offset the losses to his wards (corp members). Furthermore I hope this has been a lesson well learnt.

In a more personal note I’d like to point out director roles have to be given to make groups work or one burns out especially as the group gets bigger/more active. Choose wisely a group rarely survives that mistake twice.

Fly Smart guys

5 Likes

What is this, have you finally beaten Eve?

1 Like

I am Vinnegar Douche.

You have dragged my good name through the mud.

prepare to die.

7 Likes

Ouch. Vinnegar Douche sounds like an upstanding young individual.

2 Likes

all named after feminine hygiene products … should be easy to find .

I always believed in you sir! It looks like I can still trust my instincts, you sound like an upstanding citizen.

2 Likes

…many times, I hope? :wink:

:explodyparrot:

1 Like

Sir! You have my full support!

1 Like

Corp seems misogynistic and slanderous

1 Like

This is a Public Service Announcement!

Dear women of this planet, especially the USAmerican ones.

Do not douche your ladyparts with vinnegar.

Thank you.

2 Likes