Overmind's Mail Room

This is a special RP thread, where we discuss galactic communication related issues, particularly how to contact important public figures in Highsec such as @Overmind_Niminen.

1 Like

@Overmind_Niminen, if you get a chance, check your mail for some important and time-sensitive updates. :slight_smile:

Just send his nullsec alt an evemail.

He is very worried about you. He says that you have turned your back on James 315 and The Code.

I don’t just contact James’ top Knight and champion of the Code by such casual and pedestrian methods! Contacting Overmind is not just a mundane errand, but a worthy and fulfilling experience deserving of all possible celebration and fanfare.

1 Like

Also, tagging him on forums is how I usually reach him with time-sensitive stuff, because he gets these notifications out of game. This thread is so I don’t have to litter up other threads, but also to add a rich topic of discussion to the player commoonitay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting