Pacifier, Anyone Fly?

(Xavin Hekki) #1

By far one of my dream ships in EVE for its sweet looks, I grinded hard on Project Discover for three days straight to get that blue print. Get the materials, find a complex, build it (even just got the firewatch skin) and aside from loving it like a classic car from the 70s I have not used it.

It seems to be a variation of a covert exploration frigate instead of a stealth bomber I was kinda hoping for, but at the same time I do not want to risk this blowing up in W-Space.

Any fellow capsuleers use her for anything?

(Roksana Kolesnikova) #2

If spinning in a station is anything… Not a bad ship, but you can find better ones for any purpose… collector item/ship tho…

(Sethyrh Nakrar) #3

Yeah. Pretty much like many AT-Ships.

(Nevyn Auscent) #4

With more reliable supply you will see more flown

(Vanessa Celtis) #5

Junk ship. Leave it in station and spin it around. That is the only thing it is good for.

(Abyss Azizora) #6

Sadly both concord ships so far have been hanger spinners given their relatively low usefulness compared to their insane cost/value. I doubt concord ships will ever being viable for anything other than collectors. Concord battleship will likely be equally useless sadly given it will likely cost cost more than a slightly blingy capital ship.

(Exaido) #7

I used my Enforcer a lot in WH space. Good ship.

(Solstice Projekt) #8

Pacifier.

:blush:

(Garick Stout) #9

I flew one for a couple of days, after that I realized it was too expensive and ineffective for anything I would like to use it and sold it back at some profit. So, can`t recommend it honestly.

Actualy if you really like it there is a special edition shuttle that is identical to it and it cost less than a 1% of pacifier`s price.

(Zachri) #10

People do fly them. Just had a flyby of one, pretty neat.

(Khergit Deserters) #11

binky

ˈbiNGkē/

noun

1. a pacifier.

“Daniel lay in his carriage, happily sucking a binky.” “Thargon Starslayer undocked in his Binky.”

(Useful or not, nice-looking ship, that one. CCP art dept. scores again!)

(Husk Attor) #12

Only for exploring, the bonuses you get for scanning is decent but not strong enough for missions. The Concord ships gives extra bonus to payout and faction standing if using them against pirates but not enough tank with the pacifer for it to be useful for that role.

(Mina Sebiestar) #13

Using enforcer for t3 abyssal sites sometimes it lacks in all combat relevant areas as such it’s one of my poorest choices to take in abyssal space,at least I got it guns dirty poor thing such a waste of looks.

(Sethyrh Nakrar) #14

Yeah. Pacifier and Enforcer are pretty meh. Marshall seems to be the weakest BLOPS too.

(holdmybeer) #15

Pacifier is the best ship to find illegal miners in new order territory. I highly recommend it.

(Marcus Gideon) #16

I’ve taken the Pacifier out a few times for exploring. It works about as well as any of the other CovOps would in a Data / Relic site. Except it’s going to cost a LOT more to replace if something goes wrong.

Enforcer was kinda fun for going around ratting to see how the Sec Status bonus added up. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have any drone space. Not even enough for a wing of Salvagers, which would have made the time more profitable.

Marshal is… too damned expensive for me to bother trying to get one. And Black Ops are the abused redheaded stepchild of the CovOps family anyway. Until CCP welcomes them into the family, and allows them to use CovOps Cloaks, then they’re pretty useless no matter what. This one especially so, b/c of that price tag.

(Iwo Sh'ivah) #17

20AU shuttle with cargo bay.