Pandemic Legion griefs a newbro miner

lmao xd

Wow. And I thought Horde was meant to be for newbrosā€¦

PanFam has really changed since Vily joined.

2 Likes

The venture pilot in question was reimbursed 500% of the isk value, once again there is more than the goonies donā€™t want to mention.

One of my many faces. Damn you are good.

1.16c

3 Likes

damn that took so much courage so proud of you.

1 Like

zkill says you have no kills in Highsec.

Whatā€™s wrong?

big brain play digging 7 years into the past to find out my sec status is negative 7 well-done lmao. hedliner was right, get a life.

1 Like

Untitled

Are you still in New Bean training or something? How have you not reached -10 yet, and when are you going to be ready for Highsec?

1 Like

if being ready for high sec means feeding corvettes and catalysts all day to gank freighters and one-week-old new players, ill have to pass ill leave that to losers like you as you have already mastered being pathetic.

Ainā€™t it funny how a little Highsec pvp brought all the elite Nullsec warriors to post here?

4 Likes

They did lose a bling ship like a day old new player .

No matter how much you gank or how much we warn people and anti-gank , they still fall for the unsuspecting dangers of high sec.

3 Likes

@Aiko_Danuja never answered the charge that everything about the OP is a lie.

The supposed ā€œresponseā€ was pure happenstance. It was about 18 hours later. Aiko connected the dots after the fact.

Opportunist much?

I mean it is pretty obvious to anyone and everyone (I hope) that this is the case. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this is more of an in-character roleplay for the sake of fun kind of thing if anything, than a meant to be ā€œseriousā€ (or factual) post, as most of Aikoā€™s posts anyway.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more. My point is simple. One can roleplay AND be honest. I donā€™t like lies. Itā€™s just not necessary.

I hate it when people claim that they fly their spaceships in-game. That is a LIE. What they do is control a make-believe spaceship with their keyboard.

Filthy LIARS.

3 Likes

Heretic!!

3 Likes

Wow, this is wild

1 Like

9. Use of kill reports & chatlogs to troll & flame is prohibited.

Pilots are permitted to post chatlogs and kill reports on the EVE Online forums if it adds to and is relevant to ongoing discussion, however this may not be done to flame, troll, insult, shame or bait other corporations other pilots.