Password for Singularity

Hi guys, please help! :frowning:

Due to last account mirroring I can’t access the test server, I was changing recently password few times and I just can’t recall what password I had on the time from the last mirror, could you please help and send me new pw or mirror my current one so I can access the test server? Thanks

You’ll have to submit a support ticket for this sort of request, I think.

I did that and they directed me here, so I hope the dev team will be able to do something with that.

That’s odd, people posting about log-in problems here usually get told to submit a ticket instead…

I think they may be referring to this pinned post:

Where it states:

I thought there used to be a forum post that you could reply to, indicating the passwords were out of sync and a GM (I assume) would sort it out… I guess that’s no longer the case.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

So, does it mean that I’ll be unable to access the Singularity with your help? I just need to guess what password I could to have at the time when the last mirror was done? That’s a pity, really pity :frowning:

That would work, yes. Unfortunately I can’t help you further.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

thanks, that a pity :frowning: by any chance, do you know when the next mirror will be sent to singularity? as I don’t believe that I’ll be able to recall what pw i had.

There’s usually a post in the Test Server Feedback indicating when a new mirror happens, which (usually) is every 3 months or so. Last one I can see mentioned was in December 18, so I’d guess ‘soon’ but don’t know for sure.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.