Patch Notes for 18.04 Releases

More and more players stop paying RL money in this ones so awesome game.

4 Likes

And the fact that the majority of the csm members are null sec players does not help.

I might just be a single guy in my corp now in low sec doing industry, not a pvp guy but yes i
do have caps, and multiple nerfs to the Rorqual i worked to get into, and now the fax loosing 140k ehp and dropped to cap for 7 mins from stable, it is a bitter pill to swallow.

Think i will let the account drop out of omega and spend the $400 on a Mole.

Part of this is to hit the super umbrellas i guess, but i have none of that, not any backup at all besides a cyno guy, in a 300m isk ship just to light a cyno, super fun.

4 Likes

That’s a good point. I also spent some billions in specific fits that are completely useless now.
Like I said before CCP is stealing my money and time.
Now all my accounts are in alpha and even having maybe 50+ billion ISK I totally lost the joy to play this game. I’ll put my 100+ mi SP chars in stasis and start doing experiments with sub 5 mi sp alphas.
By no way CCP will earn a single nickel from my anymore.

5 Likes

So glad you, CCP, have once again outdone yourselves. The recent patch has literally all but made a group of ships that take months and months to train into completely just about useless. What exactly where you trying to achieve here ? Balancing ? I think you completely missed the plot on this one but hey, we can just shelve them in the same place as your past complete fu*k ups. Good Job !!

While im here praising your amazing lengths of common sense, just wanted to reach out and thank you for that t1 bpc gifts you have been hand out. I cant say how pleased i am with these free gifts. All 14 years of playing this game, i have always wanted to build my own t1 frigate and gun. You guys REALLY know how to spoil us… Keep up the great work.

8 Likes

It is reported in “Known issues” thread. We’ll see if that will become a feature or a bug that will be fixed :grin:

2 Likes

Fixed an issue where the right side panel tabs of the Character Portrait were invisible. (2020-04-22)

Course now those panels extend out and overlap into the character portrait area but hey, at least they don’t show up in the actual portrait.

Meanwhile sections of the vest around the upper arms is being clipped and the blotchy / skin bleed-through on the cuffs of the long sleeves is still an issue:

Before

After

As co-creator of Z-S Overview, the improvements to Ship Label/Bracket formatting are exciting. Built-in linebreaks are a godsend and fix the issue of overlapping combat notifications from doing it the old way out-of-game. They even incorporated the same colors I used for brackets. The one thing missing from brackets - the only thing I still have to do custom out-of-game - is formatting the “- 2048 m” distance tag at the end.

I see certain shades of Light Red, Light Yellow, and Goldenrod that are very close to mine; though there are two shades of that Goldenrod/medium yellow that are entirely indistinguishable from each other when applied to text, which is a bit puzzling. I honestly wouldn’t mind if they just lifted my custom color set entirely to use across the client for text formatting; it would be a bit easier on the eyes than the standard retina-burning neon colors.

Colors on tabs are a different matter. I can’t get tab colors to reliably apply if I try to import them as a shared overview. This is moot for me, because only three of the colors I use are available in the color picker, so I’m sticking with custom formatting anyway. Possibly related, bracket presets don’t seem to reliably apply when loading an Overview profile with the Tabs tab open in Overview Settings.

Speaking of custom formatting, the last, biggest thing for the Overview now is color-coded presets. If using custom color codes works in Tab formatting, why can’t it work for preset names (or custom bracket formatting)? We’re tired of having to make small changes, save, then export the .YAML file into Notepad++ to change all the “&lt;” and “&gt;” the client creates back to the “<” and “>” the client can actually use, then re-import the fixed profiles.

3 Likes

The yard with unsubscribs

3 Likes

Next time you don’t have to write any article. Just write out in a shout, that “we ■■■■■■ more the game.” Cause now it’s super laggy.

1 Like

Don’t forget to say thank you for the 7 day skins as well.

1 Like

Personal Journal Entry #132

It’s been so many days since it came, that horrible little dot. I lost track after 30 or so. Still no rescue in sight and I’m beginning to doubt I’ll ever see Omega again.

I just want the sane, rational world back… The world before that horrible little noise, and unhelpful little red circle. If anyone is reading this, please send help!

6 Likes

QFT^

(I know, it’s an old one. But I had to dust it off for this one post. I’ll put it back in the meme graveyard now, I promise.)

2 Likes

The log in “gifts” are completely useless. Who do we send these useless “gift” too - Hilmar? or just use the little “trash” icon in the redeem window LOL

3 Likes

Solar glare needs a fix.

3 Likes

Yes it does, especially in Rens system.

1 Like

50m?? i believe you mean 100m+ EHP levi’s and wyvernsKnipsel

(Pic is Wyvern, with overheat and nirvana, but without titan boost)

1 Like

they wanted stuff in null sec to die, so instead of nerfing the caps base resist, they nerfed everything that needs resist to do their job in the game. using a sledgehammer to kill a fly and missing.

6 Likes

How about writing a new ‘Patch Notes’ page instead of adding the new recent changes to the old ‘Patch Notes’ page? Would help make it a lot easier to track what’s been fixed.

Which reminds me, the game still doesn’t recognize this in-game item:
Women’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles

Also the Market Database has this listed in the Men’s Outerwear Apparel section:
Women’s Sisters of EVE Advanced Combat Suit

5 Likes

twitch :psyccp:

I’m going to be kind and assume this wording is a dev having a laugh trolling us, but would like to politely remind you that April Fools Day falls in April, over a month ago. (Yes, we EVE players can be sensitive about our wording, try calling a corp a guild and see how well that goes over… :rofl:)

Anyways, happy Capsuleer Day :slight_smile:

4 Likes