Performance ISSUE inside stations

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring your attention a concerning issue I have been experiencing within the stations. It appears that there is an anomaly or potential bug causing my GPU to operate at full capacity, even when all graphics settings in LOW configuration.

Despite running a high-end computer with 3600 mhz 32GB of RAM, the GPU have been forced to work at 100% with the graphics settings full LOW, and produces a considerable amount of HEAT and noise (Inside stations), specially new ones. Its looks like very common issue after ask several players about it.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing and resolving this matter promptly. The situation reminds me of the StarCraft 2 login screen problem, with infinite framerate issue destroying tons of GPU. I believe that rectifying this issue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this performance concern.

@Chupi_fantastika
Are you limiting your framerate somehow? This can be done in your GPU control panel or using something like MSI Afterburner/RTSS.

Can you specify your GPU and CPU?
Also what is your screen’s FPS limit? 60, 120, 165, higher? Maybe try turning the V-Sync ON in EVE settings to cap your FPS to the monitor limit. Maybe it’ll help.

Also I would recommend to try in-station performance while EVE is running in DX12 mode and again test it in DX11 mode. You can change modes in EVE Launcher settings. In my case DX11 works much smoothly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.