Personal assets

I’ve been traveling a lot and I love to use my personal asset to see which station that holding my stuff
But the problem is that I have too many stuff in too many stations and too many jumps
So… What should I do?
I don’t want to running around 20-25 jumps for every station
Help me please!?

1 Like

It also tells you how many assets you have in each station. So stations with assets that are small you can filter out using number of items.

Other than this is if youre looking to clean up the clutter is to use freight and hauling courier contracts from blue frog or other players to put it all into one area.

Still not sure what the “problem” is here though.

2 Likes

I’m lazy

1 Like

Cannot help this problem. PEBKAC.

1. Select the station in your assets tab.
  2. Right click item or items.
  3. Click delete.

Your welcome.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Where can I find them?

1 Like

Select all the things in a station. Rightclick -> create contract and set all the details.

You might have to be in the region with the station the things are in.

2 Likes

So I still have to jump… That’s sad

1 Like

You can create a contract remotely. If you are in Delve you can create a contract for you stuff in Jita.

1 Like

But how about the price
How do they caculate the price?

1 Like

if you use red frog or something, they got a price calculator in their website. for the collateral you can use evepraisal.com to calculate it.

2 Likes

But if they got ganked and lose my stuff do I have any insurance?
How long for someone to pickup the contract?

1 Like

thats why you put collateral, if they get ganked your stuff will be paid in full (depending on the collateral you put in).

they will move your stuff depending on their schedule and queue. but it will be moves under a week or 2.

Check https://red-frog.org/ and you can also find a person to contact for questions there.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for helping me
Sorry I have so many questions XD

2 Likes

No worries mate, have fun and fly safe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.