PETITION. Please sign your support

Im also sure if it was branded as cosplay there could be a way to sell it. If this was not true we would not have companies selling major anime and sci fi cosplay items. Since no one is quite sure what Plex would look like in real life a digital device that holds a balance. Similar to and this may sound funny the way money is transfered in cowboy bebop. It would be cool to get an official piece of merch approved by CCP tho. This game is so old it should have a lot more stuff floating around out there then it does currently. It might also stir up some hype for this game with people explaining it to people who have no idea what it is when they see it.

These companies can sell that stuff either because they’re chinese and don’t care, or because they’re paying for a license.

No. Go away.

Thank you for your support

As I know CCP it will have to be levitating, a mag-lev phone case in a shape of Gallente supercarrier, and after few years of promises they will cancel everything, and all the preorder money people will have to get back from some third party developer.

If Pearl Abyss hasn’t addressed CCP about its real life store and merchandise then I imagine that conversation is not too far into the future.

I bet you had a fedo genetically engineered for you

Given new phones come out about every 20 minutes by the time CCP made the case it would be 10 generations of phones behind the times.

so, no.

Super lame idea! -1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.