Petitions

Does anyone know the general response time for petitions at the moment? I have two that I opened about 5 - 6 weeks ago, yet no response. Just wondering how long I can expect to wait, in peoples’ estimation.

Thank you kindly.

it varies, i would just reply to your original ticket to give them a nudge

Fair enough. They’re pretty important ones about an account I’ve lost access to, so I was expecting a pretty quick response based upon the category type. Guess I’ll nudge again and keep waiting.

this can take the longest , as ccp must determine if you are the original account holder , and your losing access didn’t involve eula violations such as account sharing or transferring …
the account will be locked down so your stuff is safe , while they investigate the email associated , ip logins , etc .
be patient , it’s an important petition but also one that requires thorough checking .

Really though you do not have many option, Forums are not going to help you, so yuor only option is goijng back to the ticket you logged

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.