Phantomite for CSM 15

2009 active player here. Very closing to start campaigning for you.

In your promovid you allude to regional control mattering again, which in my book reads: nerf force projection; music to my ears!
The harder it is to project force, the more likely it is we will see regional war and even regional supercapital fights (and those are the best fights imaginable in the game)

Please let us know your opinion on the current ability to project force and what role Keepstars play in it.

(As far as I am concerned, Keepstars should be removed from the game…)

:wink: Some of the best solutions to today’s stagnation are probably impossible to push through. My biggest sticking points about geography and conflict are citadel positioning, and passive moon mining.
Check out the posts on my website https://www.whispo.us/ !

Phantomite is one of the more thoughtful Eve players out there, he’s been doing what he does a long time, and is liable to phorensically ( :wink: )dissect many of CCPs sputtering sov & super capital mechanics and argue in favour of intense war like content drivers that would begin to crack the crust of stasis and give roles back to the little guy.

Just so we are clear, I base all this on once being in a SHC Gank night or hole plunderers type fleet with him many years ago rather than from reading any of his well thought out and analytical posts and opinions that you can find on his Blog and elsewhere, which I haven’t read at all.

(I think it was him anyway though it might actually have been Garmon, but I think that was the one where we failed to gank a freighter properly and when we finally succeeded some neutral stole the cargo while we sat around in our pods laughing at our fail on Ventrillo. And Garmon is of course Welsh, which Phantomite isn’t, though you cant always tell… Eee where does the time go?)

So, I conclude that a vote for Phantomite is a vote well spent and I shall be voting for him, over and over again.

1 Like

+1 I’m voting for Phantomite!

+1 WC. Head Diplo

i have known Phantomite for a few years, he is a good friend, good FC, good Leadership material. knows his stuff.

i have played eve online for over 16 years now, after the first 2-3 CSM years i stopped caring, because it only became a popularity contest really. so i stopped voting.
But its nice to see someone running for CSM wich cares for lowsec.

Lowsec has been broken the past 14 years, its time for that to change. if you are a lowsec pvper then i encourage you to vote for Phantomite.

2 Likes

+1 my vote

And a wellknown blobber :laughing:

But he`s really maybe the best from current candidates in the low-sec pvp questions. So as the low-sec fw-pilot I support Phantomite for CSM-15.

Phantomite, I also suggest to expand your program in fw-part - I guess it`ll be good to prohibit dock for enemy fw-pilots in all opposite faction space, not only in low-sec.

+1, this guy represents the shakeup that EVE needs.

Thank you <3 I’m absolutely certain I am the best choice for this period of extreme stagnation. This cannot continue.

5 Likes

+1 Phantomite. This guy is quality. Terrified to see him in local but would be happy to see him on CSM.

2 Likes

Phantomite for CSM XV!

Добрый день.

Лично не знаком. Но твои мысли о Eve более чем адекватны и актуальны.

1+

Let’s go Panthomite!
+1 for you!
I’m Cronetamer, main leader of TP, small alliance living in Tribute.
All TP support you!

GL!

1 Like

Thank you, and thank you!

1 Like

grats, Phantomite. looks like it was close there with Kross at round 30. glad my 6 votes helped out when meredith got eliminated in round 25.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for making it happen!
To find and contact me, it is best to visit my discord.

2 Likes

Visit me on discord for the fastest response, and for better chat than in game mails!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.