Phantomite for CSM 19 - PvP

I am Phantomite. I do PvP.

Ever since my first taste of combat, I’ve pursued it across a long and varied career. I enjoy solo, smallgang and fleet combat and have extensive experience in Lowsec and Nullsec in everything from solo frigates to large capital brawls. I have made multiple videos showcasing all sizes of combat.

Over the years I have enjoyed having a level of control over dramatic events, taking part in stories sparked by others and merely reading about the exploits of other people and groups. I feel these opportunities are comparatively suppressed in this era, largely due to a frozen status quo, particularly in nullsec.

I currently lead my Corporation and Alliance in fleets and direction, and we have seen huge success since the founding two years ago.

I have been a member of the CSM one time before and very much hope to build upon the work I started then to bring PvP balance and opportunities that works for the entire game - I strongly believe that for Eve to be at it’s busiest, there needs to be better, more fertile ground for new players to create their own stories outside of super large groups, and for existing groups to be able to grow their prominence.

There are multiple areas of Eve that I want to help CCP to work on, including but not limited to:

-Mass fleet projection mechanics
-Structure combat
-Tools for smaller groups to get up and running organisationally
-Ship and weapon balance to improve the opportunities for closer range fighting in fleet situations
-Better PvE opportunities that require and reward working with your friends to complete
-FW improvements to encourage PvP, add meaningful tradeoffs for Awoxing and supporting “enemy faction” alts
-A long list of “little things” improvements to make inventory management and industrial activity far slicker, bookmark management expansion, FW LP balancing and UI visibility, to name only a few areas.

I do not consider myself to be a Lowsec candidate - I want to improve PvP content across all areas of the game, as the interlinking between them all cannot be ignored.

I talk to individuals and groups in text and on voice to discuss their takes on major issues with their gameplay, and I want to hear from you too.
I message people directly, and accept message requests on Discord, Evemail and voice servers of your chosing.

You can find a list of major specifics at my website, www.phantomite.com
You can join my CSM discord at [CSM] Phantomite from Blue Canary
You can find me on Discord for DMs at ID: whispous

Video Content:

Here’s my interveiw with CCP Lumi and Swift.

Here’s a long interveiw with Zeeroak Ool - we touch upon many subjects in greater detail including projection, My alliance’s PvP philosophy and plenty of game design specifics.

An interview with Kshal aideron, where we covered many subjects from Little things to Projection.

18 Likes

+1, as I do every year

1 Like

My name is Grarr Dexx and I approve this message.

Phantomite is a passionate and knowledgeable candidate, he’s got previous csm experience and if you enjoy pvp he should be the first name on your ballot.

Phantomite’s knowledge and experience combined with his love for the game make him an ideal candidate for any player that enjoys pvp. We need informed and balanced perspectives on the CSM, and that is exactly what he offers.

The only reason I keep my Omega sub going is to vote Phantomite and not because I support devs of a game where multiboxing keeps it alive.

1 Like

He has a standing desk so you know he means business

a vote for phantomite is a vote for actual content and more toned thighs during the work week

Phantomite FTW!

1 Like

Samesies

top bloke

If you are finally ready to pick a candidate who puts Ansiblex projection first as the most important priority for the health of Eve, I’m your correct pick.

1 Like

Phantomite is only quite a little fellow in a wide universe after all, but if you vote for him, he can have a large voice in pushing a great many useful changes and nerfing the elf ouf of ansiblexis.

1 Like

I am “Eve’s Deadliest Bounty Hunter” and I approve this message.
Phantomite has broad and extensive game knowledge, understands the intricacies of many forms of PvP, and sometimes eats vegetables.
I’ve discussed many of his ideas for game changes and improvements, and found all of them to be well thought out and reasonable.
I’ll be voting for him.

3 Likes

what are you talking about? - they are not broken! they never have been.

i support this motion, Phantomite CSM 19!

1 Like

As always Phantomite will be my first position vote

1 Like

Thank you.

By voting for me, you are voting for a firm voice against Ansiblex projection, a proven track record of being able to simply explain the reasoning, and the ability to dismantle common Ansiblex-sympathetic disingenuous arguments.

1 Like

If you hate Eve the best thing you can do is not put Phant #1 on your ballot. If youre undecided just message him, he legit loves talking to strangers in space about Eve

Would you support the addition of vtuber and anime inspired events to the game including but not limited to anime skins and dating sim inspired progression tree/event? Similar to this post? https://www.reddit. com/r/Eve/comments/14ga0pc/weeb_echoes/

1 Like

Finally

A CSM candidate with an IQ above room temp (°F)

Voting for you

1 Like

I like what’s being proposed here and hope at least some of it can find it’s way into the future of EVE. We need more representation from the smaller groups. And on a personal note, what I’ve seen of Phantomite is level-headed, creative and good enough at herding cats that being a representative for us gamers should be an easy fit.

2 Likes