Phantomite for CSM 19 - PvP

Hello Phantomite!

I almost rage when I check the minmil store, we could have boosters (interdiction range boosters, alpha strike boosters, etc), useful implants (not Jackal implants LOL), etc.

Special wardec policies:

• New Wardec Policies: I believe that dedicated Factional Warfare corps and alliances should have the flexibility to wardec any corp that has members enlisted in any of the militias (both sides of the warzone), regardless the eligibility status of the attacker and defender. This would allow for more direct conflict resolution and reduce the impact of standings hits.
  • Corps enlisted in FW should also be able to aid in wars without having to be elligible
  • Addressing Overfarming and Alt Corps: Such a policy could also help to discourage overfarming and the use of alt corps that we know that belong to individuals from the enemy militia.

So, overall my idea about FW and wardecs is having something closer to the old wardec system, but it should be for the FW public only… I mean we already live in eternal war, please remove the hurdles in our way.

What’s your thoughts on these two subjects I brought here: better LP store (boosters, implants, consumables of any kind, etc) and special wardec policies.

For last, how about being able to convert LP into tokens just like the ESS tokens and then simply selling the tokens in the market and through contracts?

Thank you!

1 Like

I am a strong beleiver that the wardec system has massively halted the possibilities of civil wars and grudge-settling.

That said, I am a huge fan of the way that hisec wars have a “point” - a target that serves to be the goal to end the war.

That’s not going to be as simple a feat in lowsec, so I have been considering, with some other FW member input, ideas around “opting in” to get more LP, but that extra LP building up in some form of inaccessible wallet that could be a “surrender” condition.

I want to think this through more thoroughly to figure out as many ways people may be incentivised to declare this new type of FW war upon themselves with alts to get the LP, and figure out the best ways to stop that.

I have related views about Awoxing in FW, namely that I want to see a multi-day timer introduced that

1. Flags them as freely attackable by friendly militia
  2. Voids LP earnings during this long period
  3. Passes on to anyone remote assisting
  4. Passes on to remote assisters if they assist a neutral alt who is shooting an otherwise friendly target.

On LP stores, I’d like to see a rebalance of all Navy BS and Cruisers, to do multiple things:

1. Bring overpowered and underpowered ships in line for better competition
  2. Bring lesser used Navy BS up to compete better with other, much more common choices
  3. Use FW as the primary source of these newly in-demand ships, to create a healthier export economy.

It’s a wide reaching set of FW subjects here, so I would very much like to talk, on voice if possible sometime?

you can find me on discord - my username is whispous

:slight_smile:

As someone with little time and living in a low population time -zone I find myself running missions in hi-sec after log in (server reset) most evenings and I agree whole heartedly that the structure and content of PVE is in desperate need of an update.

1 Like

It’s a massive opportunity to include the actual GAME in the social fabric of PvE in Eve for a change :wink:

1 Like

I’ve known you since 2010, you’ve always had the interests of the ecosystem of the game in mind. You have my votes :grinning:

2 Likes

<3 Thank you!

Fhants alright, e’s a clevr one, wiv ‘ideas’ an such, wurf a vote imo.

1 Like

Thank you so much for coming out and having a conversation about your CSM19 campaign!

If everyone wants to hear Phantomite’s thoughts on the new player experience, retention, some little things and of course projection, here’s his interview.

2 Likes

Great interview!

I particularly recommend people tune in to the discussion about Toxicity.

2 Likes

Are there more interviews coming up soon?

Best path to me is this: if your corp/alliance has any pilot in the militias/pirates relative to your warzone, then you can wardec that entire corp/alliance in the old wardec system