PHOENIX NAVAL OPERATIONS TO JOIN ELECTUS MATARI

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PHOENIX NAVAL OPERATIONS TO JOIN ELECTUS MATARI

(Pator, Kulheim RSS, YC121.04.27) On April 28th, Phoenix Naval Operations will be joining Electus Matari.

At this point, PNX-O is joining the alliance as a legal procedure only. Due to CONCORD rules, we are forced into this to prosecute our tactical and strategic objectives. The entities will remain somewhat separate, with occasionally different policies and procedures. While a member of EM, PNX-O will adhere to EM blues.

Electus Matari is a combat-oriented alliance loyal to the Minmatar Republic. Phoenix Naval Operations is an eclectic group of pilots from across the cluster that pursue a variety of combat and industry related goals. The organizations have previously worked together on anti-pirate operations.

Challis Drant
Alliance Executor

For any questions or concerns, please reach out to the appropriate diplomatic team: Ferista Nhey for EM, Literia for PNO.

8 Likes

Well, that’s certainly controversial.

Ok…

Controversial is my middle name dear, rest assured nothing to worry about at this time.

3 Likes

Aren’t you guys 27 days too late with this announcement?

No such thing as being late considering we didn’t join EM 27 days ago.
Keep up now.

I saw the merging of Phoenix Naval Operations into EM coming and am still surprised!

Excuse me while I fetch another cup of tea…

Don’t get excited now.

1 Like

We’re not merging.

We’re killing highsec mercs together in an example of jolly co-operation for the good of highsec as a whole.

8 Likes

No it’s not. They have to move their combat pilots into the same alliance or CONCORD blows them up because CONCORD’s new rules are slightly stupider than Napkins. Note that it’s PNX-O, not PNS doing the move. I expect this means PNS will remain extant, if in hibernation, until the current conflict is resolved, at which time PNX-O will move back.

Cool beans Naava Edios, I hope you bring loads of goodies…

2 Likes

I can recognize a practical decision when I see one. Good hunting.

4 Likes

So, it’s not controversial having unrepentant Nation-ist Evi Polevhia, who is also a holder of the Imperial Navy Righteous Cross medal, as a member of Electus Matari ?

Alright then.

What is controversial by your standards ?

1 Like

While I’d love to see the drama unfold from your question, I will say that as objectionable as I find her beliefs and political affiliation, Evi is a capable and reliable pilot. I’ve flown with her and others of her ilk over the years. I still reject their Utopia, but when hard pressed on the battlefield, one is hard pressed to find more steady allies.

■■■■ Sansha, but damn… his fanboys and fangirls are amazingly capable pilots. It’s almost as if they fetishize efficient obedience and apply that tactically.

Not all of PNX-O are Sansha, Evi gets all the bad press. But the rest are good pilots. I miss flying with them. EM found good allies in this fight and they chose an enemy worth fighting. ■■■■ Hogs.

4 Likes

Nope. It’s not. EM gave this one a second chance, after all. As long as the people holding her leash keep a tight grip, I don’t see it as being controversial at all. It’s not like they’re really integrating, after all, they’re just filing some paperwork with CONCORD so as to not get blown up while they’re in fleet together.

Evi, for all her faults, has proven she’s adept at being part of a group and working for the group, not herself—heck, that is one of her faults, in a way, ain’t it? Now, controversial would be letting in… say… Napkins or Chakky.

3 Likes

It would be unforgivable to give too much slack.

1 Like

Even if somewhat rationalized by being what I assume is a temporary business arrangement due to new CONCORD laws on remote reps, I am disappointed in this decision.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought was the reason. It’s practical but annoying solution.

That said while I’ll never see them I can’t help but wonder what the logs on that conversation we’re like.

Practical? Do you mean tactical? I’ve noticed quite a few Amarrians confuse the two quite often among other things.

3 Likes

Practical: I’ll massage my morals so that this works out…
Tactical: this is a three way fight, I’m going to shoot the pirate first. Did you choose the same? how about we go rep up afterwards and fight it out solo in a few minutes?

2 Likes