PI Moving on its own

Set up a factory planet, done many times before.

New setup to account for P2’s being added.

When I expedite from a storage to a launchpad, and then launch into space., it is moving PI materials from storage on the opposite side of the factory into other storage/launchpads messing up the expedite timers.

Craziest thing.

The only thing I can think of is that you must have some routes set from the storages/launchpads routing into wherever, so when you manually move stuff and it frees up space the storages/launchpads on the other side of the factory detect that there’s free space available and thus move things over.

If this isn’t it then that is a rather hilarious bug, it has to be. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, this is a thing. Happens to me all the time.
In my imagination it’s the pressure of the launch forcing the materials into the other storage building. I use it to my advantage, get a free move of materials without a cool-down timer.

If you are moving stuff inside planet manually , your setup is no good. If you interested, send me a mail and i can share some hints and setups

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.