PIE: Complaint Against Maria Daphiti

What exact situation are you talking about, Ms. Vess?

My usual strategy to use force is: return fire. Or eliminating known enemy on sight. I believe it to be quite professional, isn’t it?

To be honest, the whole situation. Doesn’t seem like a worthy use of force on your part. Not that its necessarially unwarranted, just pointless.

Firing wastefully is simply pointless.

2 Likes

I think that “Superior Officer” is what she calls her largest rubber missile, so approach with caution when submitting that complaint.

That or the Heth body pillow I’m sure she has somewhere.

5 Likes

Ms. Vess, I can stand for my words, even if I will need to hold weapons in my hands. I believe I am right in my estimation, I can bring proof for my words and I can fight if this tribal will dare to challenge me.

Or she could just agree with that - I am fine with either. In ships, with melee weapons, with firearms, in the court, I’ll stand for what I do believe in, unless I did somewhere a logical mistake - then I will apologize and back down. But I don’t see any mistakes in my conclusions yet.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

Sorry, I have no desire to have anything to do with you. You threatened a close friend’s children. Bottom line, that is unacceptable. It’s been pointed out to you again and again and you choose to twist your own words to make you seem less culpable for your actions. Frankly, I don’t care what you think of me. Your opinion isn’t shared by my friends and acquaintances. What can you really do to me, Kim? Nothing, except spout useless insults.

4 Likes

You won’t hear me say you can’t stand for your words. You will however hear me say a show of force for every minor transgression is less efficient than one well placed shot. One doesn’t need to be lacking in logistics to follow a more calculated doctrine. You aren’t lacking in Logistics but for your own sake you could be much more efficient with proper target designation for your ordinance. You don’t use a hand grenade to put down a rabid slaver hound.

2 Likes

You see, Ms. Vess, I don’t really do anything in here. That tribal is just a hollow woman, both as a person and a capsule pilot. There is no threat here for me to bring heavy ordnance. But if she will decide to make a move - then I’ll put her down. If she won’t - then who cares? I’ll just show everyone that I am right here and that’s it.

I feel that we are getting off-topic and are not focusing on the real issues, such as Nauplius’ hair colour.

4 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

Ahaha, now it’s “some friend’s children”? What’s next? Caldari squad leaning on your house wall and it started shaking? Our boots flashed so hard that you lost sight? Or whatever else you try to pull out from your sleeve to shift attention - it doesn’t work that way. You dared to accuse me, Caldari Officer, in a slander, and now, instead of answering for that start to pull out random crap.

And I really think about you only what you show all others about your behavior, and if your so-called “friends” close eyes on that crap, well. HA-HA. Not my problem, really.

And what I can really do to you? The question really should be different, what I really SHOULD do to you?
Lets see. You throw empty accusation, but you show clear unability to stand for your words, to answer for them, or even honor to fight for them. That’s incompetence as a capsule pilot, incompetence as a speaker and just honorless behavior, Raske.

You represent nothing, your accusations are empty, you show no threat to me either in space or on stations, you show no threat to my honor as your words are hollow, and you can’t do any harm to our State.
You are nothing, Raske. And with Nothing I shall do NOTHING.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

The only one who should apologize is you, scum. For making Ms Daphiti have to waste her drink on something as low as you. Begone.

7 Likes

Poor little Diana Kim. When will you learn? No one cares.

3 Likes

I know, right?! It was a damn good cocktail too!

2 Likes

Its a wig…

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::scream:

6 Likes

How wig-ged.

3 Likes

Will be wiggly wiggly wig, wiggly wiggling wiggly wig wiggly wiggle wiggly wig, wiggly wiggling wiggly wiggle wiggly wiggling wiggly wig?

1 Like

It is saddening and disappointing to hear that a Praetorian pilot, and Captain no less, has behaved in such an unsatisfactory manner. We take such public displays quite seriously. We apologise to all other faithful and allies present for the disturbance.

Captain Daphiti will be required to attend some hand to hand combat training to learn the correct application of lethal force. It is our sincere hope that in future we would not see a repeat of such a heretic walking away from a similar encounter.

Butcher, we have your recompense waiting for you. You may visit any of our offices in person and a Kameira will be on hand to provide it. If you give advanced notice, I’m sure one of our officers would gladly offer it in person.

Admiral Ascentior

14 Likes

You just know it was a super party when the guests were throwing party refreshments on each other! :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Good for her. You must have done something to offend her.

That is correct etiquette the last I checked. Though she did act beyond her station.

As am I. Blood and Fury what brought that one.

Ms. Kim there is nothing wrong with a little hedonism, after all it is part of the Sani Sabik way. And he keeps telling us that he serves his own little order.

It seems I missed out on a great party. Looks like I will need to return to one in the near future. And bring the popcorn.

4 Likes