PIE: Complaint Against Maria Daphiti

I do not believe that I have ever disturbed the peace or provoked an officer.

Gold is the color of the Amarr Empire, the Chosen People of God. I have therefore altered the color of my hair to that most Amarrian of colors.

My wife, however, does not approve of the change, and I might have to switch it back to Black, the color of Khanid, the 2nd most Chosen People of God.

1 Like

Are your beliefs really so weak that they change based on the opinion of one woman?

4 Likes

It is not.

2 Likes

You are correct. I do not like it at all. Please change it back. And why did you want to kiss her hand?!

2 Likes

How is that not a wig?

I’ll take your word for it but I’m usually good at picking wig wearing people out of a crowd…

3 Likes

Happy reminder that anyone who willingly butchers millions and millions of people is someone inherently who doesn’t deserve respect, attention, or… anything, really.

6 Likes

Well, it certainly sounds fair at a glance, but do keep in mind that a lot of us have probably killed more people than the clown has. The scale of destruction capsuleers can amass over the years is pretty staggering.

Of course, whether any of us deserve respect, attention or… anything, really is of course a question with a lot of possible answers.

2 Likes

I do not remember you having been so hostile toward me in the past.

Trolls are hostile to people for the sake of it, Mr. Nauplius. And you really shouldn’t take his words for truth, as that particular specimen himself didn’t do anything to be respected, or even noticed. You are a fighter, Mr. Nauplius, and even if I can’t agree with your ideals, with your philosophy or with some of your actions (as wasting your resources on killing insignificant targets), I do respect that you stand for what you believe in with weapons in hands.

On the other hand, Mr. Nauplius, you haven’t replied yet on my concerns I stated about your behavior earlier, and exactly: visiting hedonistic parties of Minmatar. And that certainly doesn’t add you respect, as it goes against everything you were claiming and doing prior. What happened, Mr. Nauplius?

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

Maybe I should go blonde again.

3 Likes

Now that you are one of the Chosen and a Lady of high status and distinction, people may wish to kiss your hand, too. It is part of navigating this rarefied, elite world that you determine to whom it is proper to extend your hand. I cannot have you offering it to all the slaves, homeless, refugees, and so on that we have populating our hanger. But we may someday receive noble visitors to which you must offer your hand.

Technically, Ms. Raske’s facility is not a Pleasure Hub, so one may visit it without being condemned to eternal Damnation.

I am trying to convert Ms. Raske to the True Faith; because she is Minmatar born, her only hope to escape Hell is by forever forsaking her Minmatarness along with the sacrifice of three Minmatar upon the Altar of God. Thus far, she has refused.

1 Like

Ms Shi, first I wish to tell you that you’ve made a grave mistake in tying your fate to The Butcher.

Second, don’t let his redirection fool you. What he says is true, but it does not apply to this instance. Captain Daphiti is a commoner, a well respected and admired one to be sure, but a commoner nonetheless. There are many reasons Captain Daphiti would not, and should not extend her hand to The Butcher, a presumed Holder. She is not his peer, to offer her hand to a Lord would be quite bold and a breach of decorum. In addition, she can make a strong case that any association with him would tarnish her reputation and would be in the right to refuse a request to greet her in such a manner, and The Butcher is well aware of this. No, Ms Shi, The Butcher’s actions were that of his own carnal desires. He went out of his way to approach Captain Daphiti, a woman below his station by his accounts, a woman who has made it known she despises him, and a woman who The Butcher has previously pursued in a vain attempt to court.

His action reeks of his perversions.

2 Likes

He is not a Holder. He is (was) a commoner from the Kingdom, and now a sani sabik heretic. He has no status in Amarr whatsoever, and warrants only derision and chastisement. Captain Daphiti is his superior in every way. The lowest Minmatar slave is his superior.

7 Likes

Oh? I thought it best to speak of his station in a guarded manner, thank you for confirming my suspicions, Lt Kernher. He seems to style himself as a Holder from his language. Not only is he a heretic, he is a self-aggrandizing heretic speaking of Lords and Ladies as if he was one.

A truly pathetic creature he is.

4 Likes

And yet the Empire is more than willing to keep selling him slaves. Gosh, what an enlightened culture.

4 Likes

The important question is whether Maria intended to light the drink after she threw it on Napkins. If she did, then she’s merely following anti-heresy protocol, isn’t she?

4 Likes

A petition to address issues such as this has been submitted to the Throne, but you already knew that…

Maybe you should spend your time helping your own people, say in Sorrow’s Gash for example, Del’thul. What have you done to make it so that your people are not forced to go live in that forsaken, disease ridden, murder hole?

2 Likes

I was born and raised in the Empire. They are my people. What people do to help outcasts, I’ll leave in the hands of those with experience with the outcast culture and world, like Trii Seo and so on. They are free and unbound by you, so not exactly the highest priority.

1 Like