[PIE] Recent Attacks

… hide what behind the fact that I was in Coreli? It’s public knowledge, what am I hiding?

Citation needed. This is quite the whopper.

Aww, that’s adorable. I mean, I’m sure it’s confusing for someone as monumnetally daft as you, but it’s really not very difficult. Maybe if we draw it in crayon for you, little moron?

2 Likes

I am saddened by the response of the Praetoria, to whom I have held great respect and many years of service. I will endeavor, moving forward, to act such that I regain your trust.

However, I must affirm that I stand by the purpose for which I have engaged in these actions, which I have explained in my previous statements. An act of terrorism was launched upon my family, and so I participated in the prosecution of a limited retaliation against the culprit. I claim no evidence not available to others, but I hold that the evidence already available points to his guilt. I do not hold that my actions were terrorism, but a response to terrorism. I do not hold that the attack was against Amarr, but only against the House of Chakaid. I hold that I am in a state of private war, a feud, with the Chakaid Family, and only the Chakaid Family.

Therefore, I say this: I recognize the charges held against me by the House of Chakaid, and acknowledge that, within the holdings of the Chakaid Family, I am an enemy and criminal. I also recognize the petition submitted by the House of Chakaid to the Theology Council, and await the Council’s judgment of this situation. I recognize the decision rendered by PIE, and will return the medals bestowed upon me. I do not recognize any claim as to having committed a crime against the nation of Amarr. I cite the independent authority granted to the noble houses of Amarr by feudal land tenure, and my status as a sovereign independent entity by the terms of the CONCORD Capsuleer Pilot Act, and so declare my innocence in all ways excepting in engaging in private war with the Chakaid Family.

I look to God to guide my actions always. May He bless and vindicate me if they are right, and damn and punish me if they are wrong, in this and all things.

13 Likes

I would consider the esteemed Paladins of the Chapter of the Excubitoris are more than aware that the nature of Miss Kernher’s actions, her own confessions to them in public, and the vicarious guilt they imply would mean that the petition filed by the Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III to the Theology Council carries with it a very real potential judgement of Samira Kernher being struck from the Book of Records by the Justices of the Council.

1 Like

You hold everyone’s affiliations against them so they should do the same with you. You are nothing more then a woman who got scorned by someone and they arent around anymore for you to take your aggression out. You go after anyone you deem remotely related to her so that way you can some how feel justified. Or do I need to spell it out for you slaver. Perhaps if you were decent she would not have left you.

2 Likes

You are wrong.

You do realize I was fighting these people long before I ever met said woman, and before you were even a capsuleer, right? Do you know why she’s no longer around? Do you know why her identity, assets and clone contracts were transferred to new ownership? It’s because I finished what I started.

Yes, I fully expect my stint in Coreli to be held against me. Project Mekhios is most certainly worth it. Try to paint me however you wish, it makes little to no difference among anyone who even slightly matter.

3 Likes

Samira Kernher,

In light of your most recent decision and by the power vested in me by Lady Shalee Lianne Cerra, should you wish to personally return said medals to the Praetoria, I offer you the opportunity to do so on neutral ground. I formally extend an invitation of Safe Harbor (or to use the old term “Sanctuary”), placing at your disposal the grounds and facilities of Cerra Holding on Huola VII to facilitate the transfer.

Although it is the decision of the Praetoria to strip you of your honors, the memory of your service continues to burn brightly with others with whom you served. For that reason, I further extend an invitation to you of the full hospitality and protection of the Cerra Holding as long as necessary as you navigate through this time.

As is well-known, the capsuleer-owned Cerra Holding enjoys, as you cite, independent authority through feudal land tenure. Additionally, the space around Huola VII is, as of this invitation, Minmatar Republic Territory through the efforts of its proxy, the Tribal Liberation Force. Cerra Holding, therefore, is a sovereign Amarrian refuge within Republic Territory in close proximity to the Imperial High Security border system of Otelen should you wish to submit yourself to the authority of the Theology Council or other imperial organization.

I await your response to these invitations and afford you the assurance that they are without dates of expiration so long as you may require them during this time.

Although there are those who wish to erase your service record, the memory of that service shall not be extinguished.

By His light and His will,

Lord Reginald Sakakibara
Lord Adjutant, Cerra Holding, Huola VII

4 Likes

Thank you, Lord Sakakibara. I do not believe I will require the use of neutral ground, but I will take your offer into consideration, as well as your invitation.

3 Likes

I thought to not comment. Samira’s family and health of sister were the main concerns.

“Benefit of the doubt” was mentioned. The reality is no one gets the benefit of the doubt in PIE, no matter what. They have their own ego to defend, and everything dies on that alter. I left PIE voluntarily. They are all egoists or sycophants or unaware of the nature of who actually leads them. All in a structure, unassailable. Just look at this thread! They only care about ego or titles and they only understand that language. When I spoke of disrespect, they thought I was hungry for more titles. And so, they have received more titles.

One of PIE’s greatest strengths is also one of their greatest weaknesses. Their leadership doing nothing. Then they don’t have to interact with people, don’t have to deal with operational complexities, and don’t have to understand them when someone else does. And someone else will have to deal, because they’re the only ones around to affect any thing. By also not doing anything, they get people like me – who assume a baseline of decency, let alone a shared Faith and multitude of significant other things – to fly with them for a year, only later to regret my time as I find out in the eyes of Leadership I was flying FOR their honor.

The only value to be gained is that self-respecting people understand this and stop feeding them regular applications to join, or leave them if part of them. If they gave a ■■■■ about you, new PIE member, then they’d give a ■■■■ about you. You can join my corporation and maintain self-respect and have boons in all ways superior to PIE except the number of members and free ships – I think PIE probably has some of those. Also, PIE has titles. More can be said easily, but what shines at the moment is:

Samira Kernher is more parts angel than human as she still cares to “regain [their][…] trust.”

7 Likes

As was promised.

“To the Praetorian Command, CC Captain Shutaq,

Please find enclosed my honours and medals, returned thusly, in protest of the treatment of my fellow former Auxilla pilot Samira Kernher.

With the rash, rapid and heavy handed actions to sail her up the river without support, I feel I can no longer wear these honours with the same pride, and therefore relinquish them.

By His Light and Will,

Utari Onzo”

10 Likes

PIE also deplores the recent attacks on Kahah III. These attacks seem to use the same toolkit as the attacks on Rens and Oris rather than the approach used by Samira.

We offer our support if there is any way we can aid in the unmasking and apprehension of the criminals involved in the Kahah, Rens, and Oris attacks.

I would also personally note that the parallels between the so called “insorum” attack on Mabnen I and this attack on Kahah share remarkable similarities. This suggests that Blood Raiders are the likely responsible party for the execution of the attacks.

1 Like

My dear Lord Lok’ri, I must perforce be brief as I will soon make landfall with the 19th Royal Uhlans on Kahah III, where we shall join the 7th Asbara Cyber Knights in liquidating the verminous rabble that have risen against the majesty of Khanid and the holy glory of Amarr.

Allow me to thank you for your offer of support, and while the matter of unmasking is superfluous, owing to the boldfaced admissions of the apostate cockroach Kernher and the rebel trash Del’thul, we would greatly welcome your every effort in apprehending said apostate and said rebel, and their delivery by you to right justice in the Khanid Kingdom of the Empire.

I entirely trust that the pro-Ammatar rot infecting the Imperial Province of Derelik, and perhaps certain courts, has not seeped into your souls, after your exemplary first steps in expunging the apostate from the immortal tapestry of the deeds of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris.

In this time of peril from without and within, it is men such as you and I, Lord Lok’ri, right faithful and upstanding in our loyalty to Crown, Scepter and Throne that must join together to forge the shield imperishable. Only those who have not abandoned the Holy Duty of the Reclaiming can hope to remain standing in the face of the winds that blow through our beloved realm.

For Holy Amarr, Empire and Kingdom,

I have the honor and privilege to be,

Alar

Sa-Baron Chakaid of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Colonel General of the 19th Royal Uhlans,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

Mizhara and I had no part in the Kahah attack. My conflict was with you and you alone. You’ll have to look elsewhere for the culprit to this attack.

And I am no apostate, lord of a traitor house.

6 Likes

Think you’re barking up the wrong tree if you think Gav here has the required testicular fortitude to do anything but cower in either a station or a plex. He and his ilk has forgotten how to fight something outside of the kiddie pools.

Of course, I’m sure PIE is just dyin’ to join in on this slaughter incited by your false flag operation. It’ll be interesting to see whether you manage to leash the loyalist puppies proper, or if you’ll cause more discontent among them. Either way…

we benefit.

1 Like

The methodology of the Zirsem attack was different from the Oris, Rens, and Kahah attacks, which all involved the use of a psychoactive drug. So Samira’s denial of responsibility for the attack rings true. The fact that Mizhara is also not hinting at having had responsibility, but rather just polishing the same old insults towards PIE, also suggests she was not responsible.

I personally believe that the likelihood that the Sa-Baron, given his public support for at least one open Blood Raider and his public threats towards both Samira and myself, is involved with these attacks is far higher than the probability that Samira somehow acquired mass quantities of what seems to be the same chemical used to attack her family.

I would further suggest that it is quite problematic that someone who should be considered a suspect in this case is being allowed to deploy to the site of the attack with a private army.

3 Likes

I would pray the Theology Council’s investigation shall take these words into account. May God shine His Light upon the Truth.

2 Likes

Oh dear, are you implying an Imperial official has engaged in terrorism and blatant attacks on Imperial civilians? Gosh. I wonder what the Empire will do about this.

4 Likes

“The republic did it”

:unamused:

4 Likes

Sa-Baron Chakaid,

This attack, despite how deplorable it is, does not abrogate the rights and privileges Samira Kernher enjoys ahead of a Theology Council declaration. My offer of sanctuary continues to stand and I imagine that many other Holders stand with me. That you wish to subvert the authority of Holy Amarr and encourage vigilante justice during a potentially destabilizing event can only lead to further chaos, which benefits no one.

I implore you to reconsider your words but nonetheless extend my full support for the operations focused upon locating Her Royal Majesty Queen Zidarez and bringing her to safety.

By His light and His will,
Lord Reginald Sakakibara,
Lord Adjutant, Cerra Holding, Huola VII

1 Like

I am setting up operations in Kahah now with the TES Demonslayer. If the perpetrators rear their heads in space, I will set upon them at once.

1 Like