Pioneer ships

i’m talking about if there is only ONE structure.

no one wants to just sit on a structure all day because three bombers randomly show up and poke at it over and over.

there will be no escalation because i know i just have to burn them out and i can kill it with my 3 bombers. i have nothing behind me to bring in

Defensive timers are a thing. Sure the shield timer is on the attacker, but it’s not like you can’t say exactly when it will come out and start repairing. That’s when you sit on it.

As you say, this is already possible. I see it happen on larger structures like Keeps (burning out the bat-phone so to speak) but I can’t say I really see it on the spammed citadels.

but at least then you have to stay on grid

with a bomb i just launch and go cloak

if you make it eaiser to do it against spam you make it easier to do it against the one. even if not proportionally

Why is this thread even still alive? You don’t fix bad ideas with other bad ideas. You fix the original bad idea.

1 Like

because do to how the forums work bad ideas are the ones that stay at the top and ideas that everyone agrees with sink into the abyss

2 Likes

A fair point lol, I’ll stop the needless bumping of the thread. The debate is academic at this point anyways.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.