Pipe Bombing Gankers Out of Existence - Content

Hit a nerve?
Not really.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As a former ganker (many years ago) this really makes me laugh. There is no courage, willpower or even dedication to ganking. I would also argue there is very little skill involved outside of those that multi box.

Ganking was by far the most boring activity I experienced in EvE. It’s 12 seconds of minor excitement, followed by 15 minutes of sitting in a station. Also, if you are only interested in ganking and not profit, most days you should easily find and kill targets in under 2 minutes. The only other activity that even comes close to the boredom level of ganking is mining. Quite honestly, I view the two as kissing cousins.

Go to low sec, try FW and get the real thrills of pvp. If you want to have some fun, siege a marauder in low sec and take on all comers. Seriously, you really have to get over yourself, being a ganker ain’t hard!

2 Likes

yawn…

Dryson eve career people…

LOL@“Honorable deed”

If you have some expectations that eve-players adheres to a form of space-bushido, you’ll be disappointed again and again.

Wow, I’m surprise this thread is even still going.

Ganking was by far the most boring activity I experienced in EvE. It’s 12 seconds of minor excitement, followed by 15 minutes of sitting in a station.

Sounds like someone saying “Oh gross, that’s so gross, I can’t do that…12 seconds later…cigarette?”

Then 15 minutes later…“Ready to go again?” and so on and so on. It does make for a really bad performance evaluation to say the least.

Because at the end of the day a miner can prop his feet up on the control panel and while grinning…“That’s right baby allllll the way to Jackson…all day long.”

…and the Alliances laughed as they sent their Suicide Squads against High Sec.

…they laughed, for years they have laughed at the miner.

The miner in her or his Catalyst, Prophecy, Brutix, Raven and Nyx…they laughed at us all. As the first ship that you worked hard to purchase became alliance property and was thrown into the machine of the alliance without so much as care for the nuts and bolts, the steel plating and welds put to every angle, her wires and modules…drifting out in space as a burning hulk with the only response…“We’ll get you one from the alliance depot.”

Every miner knows that such a response is merely Carebear icing.

Every miner knows there their first mining ship is their first true love in New Eden. A love cast into alliance junk yards without any meaning…without any love!

Now is the time stand up New Eden miners!
Now is the time to put the alliances to the yard themselves!
They only know that they get their precious combat ships from the minerals that out blood and sweat courses through all over New Eden…even in Triglavian space, their miners know the same. Being to put to combat as the front door mat for their veteran pilots, their blood being spilled for the lust of their aces.

They called it a “Scissors Move.”

No, in fact it has never been a scissors move.

It’s always been about the twist of the gas harvester, strip miner and mining laser, coursing through the night of space extracting gas and cracking rocks! A twist that far predates the Gate to New Eden itself to ancient Earth when the teeth of diamond tipped bits cut into the land bringing us too New Eden.

Throw those permits way and pay mo more tribute to their degradation of their own souls, for in the past they were degragates as well…but we have remained true to the hammer and pick ax…not to them.

RISE UP MINERS OF NEW EDEN AND THE ABYSS! RISE UP AND CRUSH THEM FROM WITHIN AND BRING ABOUT A NEW ERA FOR NEW EDEN! FOR THE TRUE EMPIRES OF NEW EDEN! NOT THE SHALLOWS OF ATTEMPTING GREATNESS!

…because at the end of the day its the hand of the miner across the back of his woman that guides the eternity of New Eden…not the joystick of some fighter jockey. A jokey would only knows his own joy but never knows the touch of her or his hand to the Earth herself.

YEAH, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!! FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

BEHOLD MY BIGGER FONT, BOLD AND CAPS LOCK… I WIN :stuck_out_tongue:

It is not about the size of your font, it is about what you do with it.

3 Likes

@Dracvlad come here buddy!

Obligatory Note - technique refers to your personal ability to do something, juxtapose your skill levels which makes it easier to have no technique, like an Omega.

I’m having trouble understanding your walkthrough.

It sounds to me that you are describing that you need to know the near-exact path the gank-fleet will use to insta-warp to a pre-defined safe spot.

Then…you have to set-up pipe-bombs along the way and blast them as they travel that path?

But…you kinda didn’t explain HOW you build that exact path? Since the ganker determines it, how do you map it?

Signature

Be Alpha

It is simple, of course, Dryson intends to cover every possible vector.

2 Likes

Ohh ooh!!

Does that mean that having neutrals logged in /afk at your bases / big assets is a viable way to help reinforce those assets due to splash damage and Concord response?

Dryson’s ideas normally don’t survive 10s as you can often just come up with 10 ways how it will fail or not work simply by reading the first few lines.

I found it pretty hilarious that he didn’t even think that we could use neutrals to send him to -10 land in record time and when told reacted like we use hostages to undermine his righteous fight.

Dryson is like one of this comedy villains with super complicated plans that sound completely absurd and fail spectacularly. He is the Wile E. Coyote of EVE.

1 Like

Welcome to dryson logic: you are either in the right spot or you are not, so there is a 50% chance to catch the fleet.

3 Likes

That’s going to hit the ship being bumped too… and probably any bystanders.

Then all that fleet goes bye-bye when CONCORD pays a visit.

Fixed that for you!