Pipe Bombing Gankers Out of Existence - Content

Would you like to buy a permit?

:rofl: Back again in NPC corp? Perhaps you need to do something about that toxic attitude of yours. You should take the example of James 315, who tirelessly works to make EVE more fun for everyone.

4 Likes

wont workā€¦ the further out you go the more off the flight path you will beā€¦

lastlyā€¦ you donā€™t know about the random alignment your ship goes as it undocksā€¦ always changes.

All we need to do is calculate all the possible permutations of the flight path and pipe bomb them all systematically, one by one, until the gankers are pipe bombed out of existence!!!

So how is that working out for you? Typing in the forums only doing it for you? Feel braver now do you?

We will take the bomb, and put it in a pipe, and the gankers will be out of existence!!!

Is that your staple commenting method?
Your sorts always seem to reply with either ā€˜calm down minerā€™ or ā€˜buy a permitā€™ whenever somebody defies your evil.

Itā€™s my canned reply to the carebear whiners here that want a 100% Stardew Space Valley game where we can marry AI and mine for gummy-drops in space without a care in the world.

Is that ok with you?

It goes the opposite way as well. Get a real career in the game because you canā€™t satisfy yourself the same out of game.

I beg to differ.

Ganking is a form of space piracy. There are lots of pirates in every corner of this sandbox, yet theyā€™re not tagged as the ā€˜lowest type of capsuleersā€™.

Alternatively, if Space Pirates were to start pointing fingers at the Carebears community, as being the lowest scum (which is an opinion-based-assumption), would the Pveā€™ers appreciate the tone? Wouldnā€™t that be an unfair assumption to abase oneā€™s Eve career?

Hereā€™s what I think.

Ganking, unlike the rest of Eve careers, is quite a brilliant tactic implemented, coupled with some lore, and enforced with continuous player dedication over the years. Consider Gankers a bit like our real life IRS agent - hated by most, but yet so important.

If you stop taking sides for a moment and think about it; you be amazed of the courage, willpower and dedication that Gankers have input into their craft. And ganking aligns to maintaining a balance, promoting the gameā€™s health, and having a good time (that last one, is what any player would look into when paying for a game, yes?).

I see Ganking as a concept, which has been meticulously engineered by the great minds of experienced pilots. Set in place with care, and only requiring the petty amount of 10mil/miner/year!!! If it were to me, Iā€™d raise that fee a tad bit - but you see, Gankers are not after your ISK or your Loots or even griefing. They are only after the FUN PER HOUR. After years of Pvp, most players would admit that thereā€™s no better fun than Pvp in Eve online.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. - Ernest Hemingway

I happened to have observed the Kusion team once, aiming for a target. Itā€™s not an easy feast to warp in time, and be right on the spot at the optimal range (before the arrival of AG fleet), it takes a lot of practice to level a ā€˜perfect-gankā€™, yet it was amazing to witness such level of dedication into oneā€™s craft. Skills like that, in Eve online should to be applauded, not soiled.

What most failed to grasp, is that the few freight losses, are vital to the health of the markets. Remove Mercs, Gankers and Burn Jita (most of the pvp) from high sec formulae, for about a year and; face stagnation, inflation, Plex prices to go through the roof, and other unā€™bearā€™able economic consequences.

All this to say, one should be objective and respect each others choice in life. Some day, with some decent pvp experience, maybe you will understand our mindset, and maybe join us.

2 Likes

Gankers are types of pirates? Yes that is true, ganking is still a legitimate method of playstyle.
Even highsec gankers exploit the highsec-safety system for their own needs like the real life mafia.

Even if so, what is wrong for arguing for a method to fight against the gankers?

Your sort call us carebears for pointing out against your terrible ways.
Tell me, are you code scums so terrified of being mauled by a bear so you would desperately try to rant against any arguments of defense against your kind?

Honey, if you canā€™t stay safe in highsec, you need to learn how to play this game.

1 Like

And you are not the teachers of it.

Arenā€™t you the guy who is 0% dangerous and has lost 2 billion isk in high sec?

1 Like

Arenā€™t you the person who delusionally hinks attacking helpless beginners is a honorable deed?
At least I dont.

Nobody is helpless in EVE, unless they are the particularly kind of stupid that thinks people shouldnā€™t shoot each other in a PvP game.

1 Like

Only you @Octavech_Raholan are being dellusional here. Highsec is not = Safe sec.

Beginners have their rookie systems to dwell in until they are ready for serious business elsewhere, and they automatically consent to pvp once they leave those systems.

The earlier they get started at pvp (whether they opt for it or not), the merrier they will be later on - that is if they ever learn from past failures. CODE., Wardec, Mercs are only wake up calls to remind us all that Highsec was never meant to be the ā€˜safeā€™ sec.

Right now youā€™re not doing the newbros a favor in over-protecting them, let them fall and rise up again, on their own. That way later on they will be more responsible pilots.

My friend, please, you are not allowed to claim ā€˜new playerā€™ status indefinitely.

You cannot be perpetually ā€˜newā€™.

1 Like

hahahahhahahahahha :joy::joy:

At least we, gankers, play along with the set (by CCP) mechanics. You seem to ā€˜whineā€™ to get a fix for what we have made use of, becasue you cannot, yet seem to grasp and work around what has been put forward.

Looks like I hit a nerve! Nvm, all working as intended :grin: