Pipe Bombing Gankers Out of Existence - Content

(NotTheSmartestCookie) #142

I dunno. I think it would be sorta funny to keep the thread alive until Dryson is old enough to legally have a drink. Perhaps by that time he will have wised up a bit and realized how dumb his younger self was, and have a laugh about it. On the other hand my PLEX stash runs out in about three years, so shrug.

(Aiko Danuja) #143

So have the gankers been pipe bombed out of existence yet?

(NotTheSmartestCookie) #144

Haha, no, it remains a pipe dream (credit to @Ima_Wreckyou for first making that word play on Mar 24).

(Lord Harrowmont) #145

grabs le popcorn

(Solstice Projekt) #146

*sips coffee*

@Australian_Excellence I’ve asked Noragen to unban you again.
Not sure he already did, he’s being silent right now.

Noragen said you didn’t get banned, just kicked.
In case you need a link to get back in: https://discord.gg/TUWDgF

(Solecist Project) #147

By all means… you deserve kudos for the effort, Dryson!

(Australian Excellence) #148

Nah I’m done. No real point rejoining if some shitter can just kick or ban me because he can’t handle someone disagreeing with him.

(Aiko Danuja) #149

So have the gankers been pipe bombed out of existence yet?

(Thematic Chaos Eto) #150

Work not in progress… too much mouth not enough trousers from the OP

(Mahindra) #151

Some of them are. Especially those who are ganking almost defenseless miners in high-sec.

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #152

They are doing community service by eliminating abominably fitted exhumers.

(Siegfried Cohenberg) #153

If the miner doesn’t have a permit, the agent is simply enforcing the law

(Mahindra) #154

Can you explain that ? I need a permit in 05. security - sure must be a joke - In my case Concord enforced the law and destroyed the attacker, :wink: (PS: You are right with the bad fitting.)

(Aiko Danuja) #155

You can’t even post in the forums without a permit.

(S GARG) #156

Yawn, the permit means nothing

(NotTheSmartestCookie) #157

So Burn Jita just happened. A couple of dormant alliances joined in on the fun, shout-out to the people from Tri. There were even some undocked NC people (need to check whether those have been kicked for getting PvP losses on their mains).
I think the only people who didn’t have fun were sad antigankers, who spend most of Burn Jita lamenting their own ineffectiveness in their “intel” channels. If you wonder about Dryson: he is still dreaming of one day gathering the skill and courage to use smart bombs. As it was he shot some pods.

(Aiko Danuja) #158

Svipull: fleet comes in
Svipull: freighter dead
Svipull: orca dead