Pipe Bombing Gankers Out of Existence - Content

Close, but not quite. Figure the error and you will know why.

1 Like

stations spit you out at a random angle which varies up to 40° on both axes so this makes no sense

Lumber axes or pickaxes?

So how well did this strategy work out in the end?

2 Likes

I’m wondering as well. Also is he still in an NPC corp? Asking for an alt.

2 Likes

axes is the plural form of axis my bro

1 Like

And that is relevant to my joke how?

Lucky for us you bolded the funny parts.

Yep, because its a bonus with hey.

Still in an NPC corp I see.

1 Like

@DrysonBennington has there been any progress whatsoever?

The problem with killing the gankers is nobody with any skill actually wants to do it.

Once you get enough skill to even annoy a ganker, you’ve got enough skill to go start killing miners, and when they start crying you realize you need to kill them in order to teach them how to play the game and actually enjoy themselves.

As one famous antiganker turned ganker explained, “To stop the ganker, you have to understand the ganker. Once you understand the ganker, you become the ganker.”

Ganking miners is like playing Monopoly with this idiot, who says he doesn’t want to purchase Boardwalk or Park Place because he doesn’t like their color, and then he cries and cries because you do purchase Boardwalk and Park Place. He tries to get you to agree that those properties should just be removed from the game for ‘balance’. After that, every single game, you make sure to win, so he learns how to play.

3 Likes

Sure, the Imperium unleashed it’s legions to crush CODE. and they achieved a tremendous non-victory, non-killing dozens of CODE. members and non-ending their activities in hisec. A Benningtonesque succes.

2 Likes

Got on a 5 bil Providence km and 20 of Kusion’s ships with that fit. Just have to get close. I had all kinds of killrights against me. LoL
One of my toons did it on his twitch stream and got denied access to the Code structure they were basing from. Was a fun day :sunglasses:

You’re kind of an asshole for resurrecting This Thread, you know that right?

Ftfy, and yes

1 Like

Bears are

Really? Doing the fake editing thing? Come on man… You’re better than that.

Anyways, you’re silly nonsensical attempt at keeping the drama train going notwithstanding, I hereby forfeit the thread. It’s all yours homie. Just please let it die next time.

Don’t be the kind of asshole that resurrects the thread a month later just to try to keep the drama train going.

Tut tut let it go

This is EVE so it must be a drama Iteron V you wanted to say. :stuck_out_tongue: Not surprisingly it got ganked on its way to Jita. :smiling_imp: