Pipe Bombing Gankers Out of Existence - Content

That is awesome.

Seems he wasn’t happy with the smart bombing and changed to a catalyst after that:

But good on you Dryson. Might be lots of fail, but you are still bringing content, so +1 for the effort.

1 Like

There is no smart in smart bombing anymore if dryson fits those modules :joy:

1 Like

It’s pretty sad when you call yourselves elite PvPer’s that an NPC from a PvE event is number three as having the most kills in the last 90 days.

Like I said its sad that within a weeks time an NPC from a PvE event can rack up nearly half the kills that a Ganker has racked up in 90 days.

Truly sad indeed.

This is the thread that just keeps on giving.

1 Like

What the actual fudge is that fit?

1 Like

I think his excuse was that he did not wanted to PvP, just to whore on CONCORD killmails

I think this guy really needs professional help. Just look how desperately he is trying to make other people feel the same way he does.

2 Likes

Whatever the tactic or technique, harrassing CODE is good for Eve. Otherwise they’d be top predators in high sec, and nobody preying on them as well. Bad eco-balance. Kind of like ball pythons in the Florida Everglades.

We already are. We’re the top dogs in highsec

3 Likes

pipe bombing still doesnt sem to work out for you Dryson: https://zkillboard.com/kill/69353425/

1 Like

Well, CODE did stare down Marmite and come out on top in the Ganker vs. Wardekker domestic violence fight. So I suppose that is an accurate statement. Within the parameters of the definition of “high sec pvp,” of course. If we don’t include solo station gamers (such as, for example, Trigger99). But that’s a different deal, like comparing apples and mangoes.

In any event-- people of all nations, do not ever forget that anyone with -5 security sec is shootable on sight in high sec. Set your overviews appropriately and get in some pops. Only you can help prevent the high sec predator-prey eco-balance in balance.

So many L’s :joy:

easy way to circumvent this: set up an instaundock at 200km or 30,000+ KM from the station so you warp off grid.

Huh? people stiff gank in hi-sec

They never ever did it as good as FOOJ.

1st sentence and 1st error. Traders are the worst bastards and market PVP is the most violent thing you’ll come across in all New Eden.

1 Like

About the only thing his smartbombing does is pad his KB and get killrights against him.

He’s still around, doing the same thing?

Persistent.

I was when I was hanging around Hek, but that’s been a while now. Upgrade from his Thrasher to a Legion and a repper ship.

As a trader I agree with you. Losing ships is obvious - you see it. Losing at market pvp is something people just don’t notice.

I think he missed the part where pipe bombing only works if you actually undock and position yourself in a spot where the enemy fleet is going to be.

I think trying to ECM burst a CODE fleet, especially on a gate, would work out much better in terms of amusement gained.