Pipe Bombing Gankers Out of Existence - Content

Would you mind? You are not actually helping at all. It does not matter what he is. What matters is how he behaves, and he proves once more that there are toxic people on all both of the fence. I sincerely hope CCP is going to wipe people like him off the game eventually.

He sent me some very EULA breaking mails, so we will see.

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised? Lol

Would you be okay with forwarding them to me for possible future use? They might come in handy at some point.

Be careful with that. There are some forums I’m on (don’t know if it applies here) where sharing an email without the consent of both parties in the original email is a hanging offence which will get you booted.

Thanks for the heads-up, though this does not apply to EVE. I would bet that, if this ever turned into a thing, we’d see thousands of players doing it (and showing it) just to make a point. : - )

Locking thread in 3…2…1…

Why? We have a lot of fun here!
(just giving ISD more reasons to lock the thread)

1 Like

We want in on the fun!
@DrysonBennington come to Abudban.

He was In Uedama, Australian Excellence dunked him multiple times, Trump dunked him, I dunked him. Then he ran all across highsec, 30 jumps to hide in a corner while failing to quit corp and blaming everyone else for it: Unable to Leave Corporation - a potential bug that is being exploited

Such a hero.

Lmfao:facepalm:

ftfy :wink:

So, how is it going?

How many gankers have you pipebombed already?

Cruel…

1 Like

IMO traders are more scums that gankers.
Traders mainly hurt newbies that don’t know where/how to sell their hard earned stuff (by placing orders in mission hub 10 times under mineral prices).
Gankers mainly hurt old, greedy and infatuated players that want to solo play in a MMO about blowing up spaceships.

This is how you pipe bomb in HS

2 Likes

As a trader I have to agree.

Youre putting way too much into it. Concord only reacts to attacks based on their sec stat. Nothing else.

I’ll just leave this here: https://zkillboard.com/kill/69353425/

3 Likes

hEY GUYS PLEASE DONT HURT FEELINGS? iTS NOT VERY NICE TO POINT OUT THE DRYSON IS BAD AT THE GAME?

hE HAS A GREAT IDEA HERE WITH THIS ROOKS AND KINGS TRIBUTE. pLEASE LETS TRY TO BE GOOD BOYS AND FINALLY OWN CODE???

2 Likes

lolwat

I request eye bleach please.