PiRAT people sucks

Words don’t hurt people. Sticks, swords, baseball bats, bare fists, guns, knifes hurt people. Words do not. Anyone who is being hurt by words needs therapy. Tutucocks is right. You gave a GF and even though I think that’s silly, because apparently it wasn’t even a fight, his response shouldn’t be any of your concern.

CCP should enlist 10x as many volunteer mods than they have now and be at least that much more aggressive when dealing with habitual offenders of bad conduct… but even so, this is not the way to go about advocating for such things. Whether or not this is a “rant post”, sharing your story isn’t going to change anything other than to make you a target of ridicule. Unfortunately this is the way of the Internet, so you’re not telling us anything we don’t already know. The best we can do is tolerate it and increase enforcement, that’s about it. We can also pressure CSM to pressure CCP to step things up on moderation (ie. enlist more volunteer mods)

1 Like

hey stop it
we dont need more speech police
plz
we have irl
let the games alone
dont read chat
bingo

edit:
think about Freedom of speech
its a much nicer value to fight for
who will enforce your speech police anyway , this is a deep topic
dont ruin the game

1 Like

@tutucox_Khamsi most people end their sentences with periods instead of newlines :wink:

thats exactly what i expected from a speech police proposer like you , but i will try to keep that in mind because it make sense . :wink:

2 Likes

Good read, CCP needs to do more harsh penalties to corporations supporting botting, like strip them of all their structure assets and close the corporation altogether; They are too soft in my own opinion.

2 Likes

Friend with all due respect you need to detach yourself emotionally if you want to participate in this universe.

CCP won’t protect you nor will any in game agencies. There are hateful people in Eve [ their reps show up here daily]. There are also good people though.

Its the right thing to do to petition when people break the rules but dont be suprised at the hate you see in this game.

2 Likes

Ive seen hate on people and cursing them but cursing their families thats bad ■■■■.

:smile:

Don’t be daft and HTFU.

2 Likes

And others start their sentence with a capital letter.

2 Likes

That’s true. They’re invincible.

no such function in this game . and no record of this player being killed by pirat …
likely a troll / pirat alt … little boring sitting on gates is it ?

i was killed on my main dude not in this char.
By the word hail means that i just started convo with one of them.

1 Like

So a coward, not just in space but on the forums as well… got it.

We understand now.

2 Likes

@Laila_Majnu

make screenshots and report to CCP …

JuuR

3 Likes

Why do you think whinging on the forums will make any difference?

Ship up and go get them back! What’s with all the snowflakes in this game lately?

1 Like

get real. Think about what real counter measures people really have. Gankfest pvp brings what it brings.

As a very proud member of PIRAT I can confirm we do have eyes everywhere. I can also confirm this post made me giggle a little bit.

1 Like

Internet people are mean.

2 Likes