Plan for next mirror for Singularity

If ur character was created before Sunday the 18th then you’ll have access on Singularity once the mirror is complete. (Maybe today)

Singularity is now down for application of the new mirror, which will take a bit (and we’ll need to restart the server afterwards at least once).

2 Likes

Hey again!

The new mirror is now live on Singularity. Skillpoints from the last 5 (+1) mass tests have been re-applied.

Everything should work again, as far as I can tell.

Note: We are currently planning rule changes for Singularity, which will probably go active in 1-2 months. This might also include changing the main combat system from 6-CZ49 to another system, but this has not been decided yet. I will post more about these planned changes later, with enough time to give feedback. I am just mentioning it now as warning that changes might happen while this mirror is active.

1 Like

[EDIT: Oops - appears it’s a drop-down menu now. (Not sure if it was before.) Unsure of how to delete this reply.]

Hi!

Eearlier today, before Singularity went down, I was able to successfully log in.

However, now my Eve launcher does not show Singularity as an option available for log-in. Tranquility is the only one that appears.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there anything I should try, or was access removed?

Hi, I am in… I was under the impression that the prices are symbolic and it is possible to purchase and test anything, but the market indicates real price mark. Is there another way to get items?

Nearly all items are available for 100 ISK on Singularity. At least one station per constellation has those low prices.

Are there any plans to add Vehements back onto the seeded market?

How about no?

I am not aware of any such plans.

why ships like golden or silver magnates are not seeded?

do we have an ETA on the next mirror.? If the last one was done in Feb and It is now June it seems like we are due for one. I cant log in because my account was re-activated in April therefore isn’t part of the current mirror …

It would be silly for them to take a mirror before the Outpost/Conquerable Station conversion! The last few have been spaced roughly 4 months apart - if they maintain that cadence (which they are under no obligation to do) we can expect a mirror toward the end of June.

Remember Singularity is a QA server for developers, not a test server for players.

Are there plains for a fresh mirror soon? now that Abyssal’s out…

this is what current situation looks like.

if they mirror right now all converted stations to citadels will be reverted back to stations on singularity,to prevent this all outposts and conquerable stations must become citadel first,then mirror from that point so they do not need twice convert the outposts and stations

the converson probably wont be too far.

i am worried that later ccp will disable abyssal space on sisi

Why do people keep repeating this statement? Frankly, the “us and them” mentality is a big part of what holds Eve O from becoming huge! The game has so much to offer but a really shitty “welcome to the game”. I guess CCP is content with being a small, niche online game.

The Test Server is for the players AND the developers or it wouldn’t be open to us. If this isn’t the case…simply close access to it for ALL players now.

1 Like

All developers want customers to be involved in testing and quality assurance. Microsoft has their Windows Insider program, CCP have Singuarity. This is a way for us to help CCP test the product before it is deployed to the production server - access is a privilege, not an entitlement.

As mentioned in another thread: The next mirror will probably be within one week (either at the end of this week or early next week) and we will take the snapshot from TQ as soon as the outpost have been converted and we have confirmed that it did not cause any major problems.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.