Planet V Trade

FYI, here the timers:

ICY tradehub and Sotiyo: Thursday 20:00 EvE time

1 Like

I really don’t wanna pay the Asset safety fee for my silver magnate in icy trade hub.

I’m sure the asset safety price mechanism will ignore that you paid 10s or was it 100s of billions for it and value it at 500,000 isk. It’s sure to realize that it’s a “super rare” that they will just release more of.

Let them fall.

ICY has now increased his broker fee to 0.5%. The predictions of a 1% broker fee in Perimeter are not now looking unrealistic.

If we get the support we could look once again at offering some competition to the current monopoly.

The general player base will always go to the lowest priced structure like moths towards a flame.

Any future attempt would require a group of dedicated traders willing to work together towards a common purpose.

If you are interested drop me a mail.

2 Likes

O great necromancer, hath commented thee, thy resurrexione hath lasted.

@ISD_Buldath Please close this thread.

You must be worried to ask for the thread to be closed.

I will be posting any details regarding any potential future Planet V Trade endeavors in this thread.

I think it will be quite easy to compete with the monopoly of ICY, PL, and Mogul when they are offering such high broker fees as they are now.

Well, no. Threads that are older than 3 months should automatically be closed, if memory serves me right.

You already have a thread for ICY, why are you resurrecting really really old forum threads?

I just dont like necromancers, thats all. The dead corpses stink up the place.

This is the only Planet V Trade thread on the new forums.

Then you shouldve updated it periodically, instead of bringing it back 6 months after the last post.

Threads are Indeed supposed to auto close after 3 months. Closed.