Planet V Trade

Greetings all,

Eve’s premier free trade market service is now live here on the new forums.

For those of you who missed out, the previous thread can be found here.

All details remain the same, but we are simply moving discussion here to the new forums.

It is currently 100 million ISK made to the corporation ‘Planet V Trade’ in order to receive the 0.0% traders rate for life, although any additional ISK will assist us in keeping the Planet V Trade hubs operational, and in keeping high sec a free trade area free from monopolies and cartels.

2 Likes

Reserved for future use…

Reserved…

That link doesn’t work

I have now updated the link and so it should now work.

Hi! Is this still going? Who can I donate to?

Hi Knut,

Yes the Planet V Trade operation is still ongoing. We unfortunately lost our previous Fortizar due to the mercenaries who we had a deal with reneging on the contract, and then a group of our allies backing out at the last moment. It also didn’t help that Pandemic Horde had formed a 100+ machariels to defend against Goonswarm ten jumps away from our Fortizar at the same time as the structure timer. So we unfortunately had a lot of bad luck in the last week or so.

Our new market hub is now in the Ikuchi system one jump from Jita as before.

All the details for donations are linked in the previous thread. It is currently 100 million ISK made to the corporation ‘Planet V Trade’ in order to receive the 0.0% traders rate for life, although any additional ISK will assist us in keeping the Planet V Trade hubs operational, and in keeping high sec a free trade area free from monopolies and cartels.

1 Like

We are now back in Domain, with a new Planet V free trade market hub in Ashab.

Full details can be found via the ‘Planet V Trade’ in game chat channel.

Enjoy!

Planet V Trade - Market is offline, I am unable to update my orders.

Anyone home?

Indeed. Your donation was received, and I have added you to the 0.0% traders list Zahara. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Hi! When will the hub work in Forge?

Sounds like someone could use https://structures.eveskillboard.com/ or host their own https://github.com/skiedude/evestructures
:sunglasses:

I don’t think PanMafia opposing structures will be viable anymore after the patch today. EvE Mogul, though claiming to be neutral, will follow whatever Gobbins dictates as fee, to keep his hordes off.

CCP wanted to have sov warfare in highsec, now we have the nullsec cartels here to stay.

Hello friends,

As you are probably aware, with the recent changes to structures released by CCP, it has become impractical for a small to mid sized group such as ours to anymore run a structure in high sec.

To keep a market online, it would now require us to defend it once every 24 to 48 hours, and due to the cost and effort that goes into organising a defence against a large entity such as Pandemic Horde, we cannot anymore reasonably manage this.

We were looking at using the 15 minute fitting invulnerability and GTFO module to give us an opportunity to implement a new strategy, which could have allowed us to continue to anchor structures and offer us a good opportunity of winning a couple of the defensive timers meaning we could remain viable, but CCP has also now decided to scrap both of these proposals.

Unfortunately there are now no gaps for a smaller sized entity to exist in the high sec market ecosystem, which in my opinion is a shame as there is a lot of possible content to be created by giving smaller entities some tools to fight back against the larger alliances in high sec.

CCP has stated that they are open to ideas regarding the balance in high sec, and so hopefully this situation may once again change in the future, and If so, then Planet V Trade will once again return to provide a neutral free trade option to the traders of New Eden.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the last year and your great service!

1 Like

Oh dear, you now have to actually defend a structure to keep it. Glad to see CCP finally fixed the 2 week vulnerability exploit you were using all this time.

We’ll be at 1% fees for globby in no time.

1 Like

Let me translate that for everyone else

“We can no longer abuse faults in the structure vulnerability system and now have to actually defend our stuff, look how mean CCP is to the small guy!”

I know you are mad that we managed to wreck your high sec income for over a year by using in game mechanics that were available to us. The current mechanics also make it ridiculously easy to troll reinforce the PH structures now so don’t celebrate too early. winks