Need help agains Pandemic Horde and Vendeta

Hi, i have started a project near jita and after the makretmodul was online i have been wardeced by pandemic horde…
"Pandemic Horde Declares War Against Arisha Moon Empire
Sent: 2018.02.27 16:36"
ok, i wanted to make a fair price policy in jita, because i choose trade hub, has increased the taxes to 0.3 % from 0.1% and i started now the trade hub with 0.1% and i will not scam people as the hubs did it before… they increased taxes to 100% etc…

so if anybody want to fight and help me to protect the trade hub, where the % will stay for ever at 0.1 % then it would be great! The Trade hub is here: “Niyabainen - MOONPIRE Plex Injector Tradehub”

So if we can defend it, i will give my best to compense as many as i can. i hope we can hold it!

1 Like

lol
…so you decided to compete with them to get rich easily but you don´t have the ISK to defend yourself against them? And now you expect others to help for the sole promise that your tax will remain 0.1%…
Good luck

PS: When this one is gone, I will set up my own with 0.1% and ask people to defend it for me, I´m sure that´s how eve works.

1 Like

Vmg will join the fight. Against your dumb ass.

1 Like

its not a question of money…
and karonov…i want to try to fight again the monopoly there, and i have enough isk to try this! buti will sure dont do it for free… i am not san marita, i have setted the min tax, that is possible to set. at the end i need to repay the building and all money will go at war agains them!
<< moonpire >>

1 Like

NPC broker fees are 3% … Where are HORDE or ICY scamming people by offering 0.3%? :thinking:

1 Like

You are naive. Didn’t you follow the story of Planet V market hubs? Don’t you know who you are fighting against?

The best and only thing you can do to shake Gobbin’s monopoly is take as much money as you have and organize a raid against ICY and destroy his hub. But if you can’t organize >1000 ships for your fleet, you don’t need to start.

1 Like

Build your dreams

Wreck their dreams

Welcome to EVE.

:yum:

1 Like

guys thank you for attention… but i will fight! alone or with you

1 Like

Oh this should be fun

enjoy the 0.1% tax instead of 0.3 FOREVER!

1 Like

YOU SHALL HAVE MY SWORD…

BY SWORD I MEAN THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS…

BY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS I MEAN WHO CARES?..

BY WHO CARES I MEAN GO HORDE

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ SOUND THE HORDE HORN ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

3 Likes

go back to your shaman…

1 Like

rise up against the tyranny of people who know how to pvp

2 Likes

Yo Avaren, can we get a live stream of this epic battle? Sounds like this one is going to be YUGE.

Thoughts and Prayers

3 Likes

pays respects

F

Don’t relax boys, that backup fleet is gonna show up any minute now, there is still over 22% shield remaining!

Overheat your belief!

there is no matter, absolute… i choose tradehub will decrease his tax back or it will never end and you will fly for ever to kill azbels as the choosen ones slaves…

1 Like

if you think this is the first time we’ve heard this you’re dumb