Played a small amount 6 years ago; looking to continue with a group now

Hey all! Haven’t played since 2006. I was introduced to the game through the free ps3 extension of this game (can’t remember what it’s called at the moment). I stopped playing because my computer went to crap and I got a PS4. I just got a decent computer for gaming so I decided to hop back in!

Anyways, about me and what I’m looking for in a corp:

• I’m 28 so I’m looking for a corp with folks in my age range.
  • I have a mic and a do curse a bit, so would have to be cool with that.
  • I barely remember anything about the gameplay of this game so a helpful group would be great.
  • I do have discord (but I’m ok with downloading other ways to communicate) and I’m down to play other games as well with the same group of folks!
  • my personal background is techie / artist.
  • I’m laid back. I like to joke around. I do still have my PS4, but mainly watch my friends stream with it.
  • I’m central US timezone and I tend to play evenings and weekends. I do work remotely so when I get stuck on my work, I’ll play for a bit during “normal” business hours.

Not sure what else to say. I’ll answer any questions.

1 Like

if you’re looking to get back and learn or refresh the game, then join Trade Masters Consortium, we’re an adult mature crowd, choosing a more relaxed and laid-back style, each playing at their own pace, with no one telling you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, or anything like this, unless you’re asking for tips and advice

we don’t do voice much, as we don’t do PvP much, we’re more geared to earn, by mining, industry, and as our name implies, trading and commerce

our corporation is open to new and veterans, from alpha to omega and everything in between, with us being focused on redemption and spreading wealth and prosperity among our members

if you have any questions about us, who we are and how we operate, just send in-wold a message to myself, Gabe Gallacher, for faster response, or post it here but here the response may not be as quick as expected, as we browse the forum just when we may have some extra time on our hands…

we’re US-Mountain time based, also in-world evenings and week-ends

Got a group of young players like yourself, we’re always looking at adding to that group.

Message me in game and i’ll send you a couple of them your details and let you guys go from there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bokbok @Vada_Ishtar ,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

Hi so you are at right place

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

You might be interested in flying with us…

We are an international corp, with members from 26 countries and EUTZ/USTZ as our main active groups, and we live in NPC null

Our roots are in industry, although to live in null we have broadened our horizons to include PVP fleets and small gang

We are well organised and have excellent out of game systems including an online store, forums, discord and a loyalty point scheme, all designed from the ground up to enable us to scale successfully across multiple timezones

There’s a bunch more info on our main thread here:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.