Player looking for gangs

Hi, I am a 16m sp main currently based out of a C4 WH with C3 and C1 Statics.

I am looking for a group to settle the system with currently got Astra down and more stations ready to move in. Based out of Solitude in High Sec.

My interest are mostly in causing problems for the established player base and ruining their current Sov Structure for fun.

If you enjoy asymetrical warfare and outwitting and dominating opponents. Just get at me in game or can reply to me here.

If you have a good offer maybe possible to get me to help out your Corp. Or Alliance though I am mostly interested in building up a small group of good pilots to wreak havoc.

I’m a PVP oriented player with tons of pro team play experience in all genres, with some economic and industrial interest. This is the first permanent home I plan to establish within Eve and would love you to join me out here in the uncharted regions of space.

Thanks
Sincerely,
Bucklee

Come chat with us, we’d be a good match for you

Bokbok @Bucklee ,

I can tell you that asymmetric warfare is very hard since its a small group against a large one, but it’s one of the best feelings in the world undermining the big dog. We try to do a lot of that!

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.