Players Killed Super on Keep Undock

nobody said you dont have the right to talk.
but its dont do what i say not what i do. you dont have the right to bitch if you do the same thing

sure you have the right to anchor, but its a combat system. we have the right to kill stuff in that system

bitch isnt foul language. i would love to see you pull up any logs of me swearing. go ahead, i’ll wait. but @isevisa_isevisa talks about us performing certain sexual acts on him.
go ahead, i’ll wait.
the point is, before you get all high and mighty, you might want to take a look at what you do personally.
sure, I’ll shoot anyone. I will lose ships, i don’t care, im not salty like you and your friends are

1 Like

Oh, talking about Bad words :smiley:

broke rules is broke rules , but you broke 10X more than us , you said you didnt broke any rules
but we see something else

that’s m-o friend, combat is allowed, including killing structures

1 week after m

read the rules , dont shoot to structure without consent

please link that part, really want to see that one.

i did

you did not, m-o is a combat system so shoot whatever the ■■■■ you want

only in systems outside of m-o
you dont want to get shot go somewhere else. i hear fountain or stain is nice this time of year.

“4. The rule concerning non-consensual combat includes all structures (including POS and Upwell structures). Do not attack structures without permission from the owner!”

Here

combat in m-o is considered consensual

Do not attack structures without permission from the owner!
i cant remember if they did
oh wait they didnt

imagine linking an old, removed rule to back up ur bullsh1t. new rules don’t have that so, try again

m-o is the combat system and is considered consensual. i dont know how many times I have to tell you that before you understand

show me the new one , im glad to upgrade my knowledge

the only “don’t do this” rule that applies to M-O is

Combat System (M-OEE8) Specific Additional Rules

• No AoE warp inhibiting modules at the gate and the CCP owned structures (within 500 km).

Sovereignty comes under a different section. What part of this don’t you understand?

TEST SERVER RULES

2018-07-30 14:20

By CCP Habakuk

Rules of conduct for the public test servers

The two public test servers for EVE Online are Singularity and Duality. The former is more regularly accessible, while Duality is only opened for announced events . The focal point for player gathering on Singularity is M-OEE8.

Please note: Keep in mind that the primary purpose of Singularity and Duality is testing upcoming features and changes.

Below are the official rules concerning the test servers.

General rules

1. No interfering with CCP, volunteer or player testing.
  2. Combat by consent only, except in the designated combat system (M-OEE8, only on Singularity).
  3. Do not ask CCP Devs, GMs or volunteers for skills, ships or items.
  4. No mass-dropping of items in space (structures, warp bubbles, shuttles, POS modules etc). This can affect server stability and performance.
  5. Do not make mass market purchases. This can affect server stability and performance and will hinder other people’s testing. Buy only what you need.
  6. Do not mass refine large numbers of ships or items. This can affect server stability and performance.
  7. Selling items on the Test server for ISK on TQ is not allowed.
  8. No politics on the test server. Leave your Tranquility conflicts behind when you log on the test server.
  9. The rules of conduct and the EULA for the Tranquility server apply on the test servers as well (no offensive language, harassment etc).

Combat systems (M-OEE8) specific additional rules

• No AoE warp inhibiting modules at the gate and the CCP owned structures (within 500 km).

Rules concerning Sovereignty and player owned infrastructure

1. The first person to claim sovereignty in an unclaimed system is entitled to hold sovereignty in that system until such time as the claim becomes invalid.
  2. Exceptions from the above rule: If the sovereignty claiming is done with malicious intent, i.e. to disrupt other players’ testing, the right to sovereignty is void.
  3. Claiming or challenging sovereignty in a system already claimed by another alliance is not allowed without consent.
  4. The rule concerning non-consensual combat includes all structures (including POS and Upwell structures). Do not attack structures without permission from the owner!

Consequences

• Breach of the rules may result in disciplinary actions up to (perma-)banning from the test server (including alt accounts).
  • Disciplinary actions are non-negotiable.

Old?

They are in different categories

exactly, you just proved yourself wrong.

1 Like