Please change the mechanic citadel, a little difficulty and fight :)

original =Bonjour à tous,Je trouve que la bataille nullsec devient ennuyante, pas de risque, pas de frissons.J’ai l’impression que le jeu est en train de mourir doucement.Je trouve vraiment dommage qu’on fasse une différence par rapport aux whormoles.Pour moi en 0.0 all space une structure détruite c’est comme un vaisseau exploser.

Car en ce moment taper une structure du type fortizar ou keepstar n’as rien d’intérresant.Aucun bénéfice sur le kill et beaucoup de perte.Je m’explique : je souhaite que CCP change le gameplay Nullsec pour être réaliste, donc toutes structures détruites à une chances de drop du stuff.Point positif :

moins d’afk pilote à attendre la fin de la guerre ou de se reconnecter des années plus tard.
plus de contents.
moins d’isk dans l’univers.
moins de charge serveur
un trophée à loot et mettre sur sa killboard

Bon jeu et bon week-end à tous.

translate =Hello everyone,I find that the nullsec battle becomes boring, no risk, no chills.I feel that the game is slowly dying.I find it really unfortunate that we are making a difference to whormoles.For me in 0.0 all space a structure destroyed is like a ship explode (explodes, loot, same to a kill of a ship with his equipment)

Because at this moment to type a structure of the type fortizar or keepstar do not have anything interesting.No profit on the kill and a lot of loss.Let me explain: I wish CCP to change the Nullsec gameplay to be realistic, so all structures destroyed at a chance of drop stuff.Positive :

less afk pilot to wait until the end of the war or to reconnect years later.
more happy.
less isk in the universe.
less server load
a trophy to loot and put on his killboard

Good game and good weekend to all.

this is my opinion to make CPP react

Thanks for the post - I agree that the way citadels drop loot in WH space is great, and I will be actively exploring if it would be possible for something similar in K-space.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support this project :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.