Please Close

And if CQ would allow me to mount them on the wall (I would need a warehouse) like deer heads, then I would be a fan of it.

2 Likes

I use my killboard for that purpose.

Deleted by User

2 Likes

I’m too old in game for that? I can’t seem to find all my kills listed anywhere?

1 Like

I’m wearing the Drifter Plug Suit… Thanks for tagging me…

However I am looking to get a set of Men’s and Women’s Proven Bioadaptive Masks…

DMC
o7

1 Like

Deleted by User

1 Like

i do it because the prices people offer for these items is beypnd worthless, so i dont sell any of my crap anymore.

i log on, see if theres any content, there hasn’t been so i log off…this is what eve has become, just not worth the effort to play.

1 Like

Deleted by User

3 Likes

Junks? Nonsense. These are treasures.

1 Like

Because It Costs More to Try and Sell It…Than to Just Keep It.

2 Likes

They only sell at Jita. If you’re trying to sell them anywhere else, you’re gonna be waiting for a very long, long, long, long, long time.

You can screenshot your stuff. I’ll take a look, maybe I’ll take (some of) them off your hands.

We need a Drifter helmet to go with the Plug Suit. And a Drifter ship, naturally…

2 Likes

You won’t believe how happy I was when Fenris added the lifelike black suit to the game. I just want my guy to look like a regular guy from Earth.

Deleted by User

So MIB then? Or more Matrix?

1 Like

Personally I don’t hoard, I am a Zen minimalist. I know people who do save – even the useless stuff – every now and then, I dump all the contents into a contract to my corp and send. It costs me 10K per station but anyone asking about it, knows it is garbage to me and they are free to pick through it.

Fly Safe o7

1 Like

Same!

:wheel_of_dharma:

I try to clean out my hangars every month or so…

Neither. (And I’m not into either film). He’s like myself in real life. That’s what I wear. But it is the navy blue that is my signature color, I don’t yet have that option in the game. So, black it is until then.

I meant the style.