More like Matrix then.
I was replying to Hatch Nasty.
And I rarely clean out my hangars. I really should trash my expired boosters at least. Those are ridiculous to hang on to.
Or…. we can keeps it, my precious. For reasons…
Yes. I am a hoarder in game and real life. I have boxes of stuff in my living room, kitchen, and laundry room. Why you ask?? My boxes might be full of stuff I need in the future. Who knows what might happen, should I throw away the Publisher’s Clearing House Sweepstakes mail? I might find a rare Mc Donald’s Ty Beanie Baby in one of those boxes someday.
In this game, as I do in others, I don’t just toss stuff out at random. Maybe someday in the future, I will be sorting through a station and find an item worth 1 billion ISK. It will probably be a rare Ty Beanie Baby.
Have fun!
I keep it because I can afford to. ![]()
If your good at the game, you can afford too also.
I still have my full genolution implants clone.
This is probably the issue, since they’re listed in Amarr. I was just too lazy to transport to Jita. By the way, cheers for the Six Days, Seven Nights reference. One of my favorite Harrison Ford movies, right up there with Regarding Henry.
It’s probably not worth your time (or mine, to be honest). It’s like 300m “worth” of assorted crap from the last time I cleaned out my junk drawer. Random SKINR colors, SKINs, low-value apparel, etc. If the sell orders expire, I’ll probably just trash the stuff unless I happen to be headed to Jita at the time. Thanks though.
EDIT: What the hell, here’s a screenshot in case anyone’s interested.
Can have???
If/when the sell orders expire, I’ll contract it to you. It’s not worth my time to relist.
![]()
Yeah, I thought so too…
So what I did was go through my collection of Apparel items and used various other items to help make my character look as close to a Drifter as I could…
According to Lore, Drifters are basically a highly advanced, cybernetic human offshoot of the ancient Sleeper Faction…
DMC
o7
Pretty cool! That’s one of those cybernetic face implants, no? (nit the monacle)
Yeah, it’s the Men’s ‘Barbatus Semiotique’ Facial Augmentation… Course I also added one of the stock Minmatar Tattoo’s to help fill it in a bit…
The other items are Men’s ‘Glass Semiotique’ Monocle Interface (right) and Men’s ‘Tectonic’ Headwear (matte black)…
With what we have to work with in Character Customization, I think it’s a close approximation of what a Drifter would look like…
Well, that’s my interpretation from the Lore…
DMC
o7
I don’t hoard. I have items in two systems with about 20 stuff each inside. I only keep valuable things and sell/reprocess the rest. I don’t like clutter.
I keep everything…even the worthless stuff…because sometimes those little worthless items will be valuable one day? Ive trashed stuff before…only for it to become something many people wanted …just to have it…just because. ( in other games, it was detrimental to me
)
shrug
That’s well done. I didn’t even understand the tattoo and the facial augmentation here are separate. They fit together really well. Might wanna post it on the character portrait thread, if you haven’t already.
You need a character resculpt and use the pale skin tone.
Thank you very much…
While creating the portrait, I could easily see that the Monocle, Headwear and Facial Augmentation worked very well with the Plug suit… Even though it’s kinda hard to see, I even added a burn scar around the Monocle to help enhance that aspect of it…
After doing all that, it still didn’t look quite right, I actually spent quite a bit of time going through all the various Tattoo’s to eventually find one that actually worked well with the overall look…
Course having a very large collection of Apparel items does make it much easier to create and convey the original idea for the portrait…
DMC
o7
I’ve had a Resculpt sitting in assets for a very long time… I’ve never bothered to use it simply because I change my portrait much too often…
As for the skin tone, the various lighting effects in Character Portrait screen actually produce different skin tone’s… The problem is they’re locked in with different lighting placements.. Not to mention the various lighting color hue options also has different lighting positions…
And when you add in selecting the character’s pose, placement in portrait, the background, etc, a player can easily spend hours trying to get everything right…
And yes, I know CCP produced a picture portraying Drifters with pale skin..
Now to be quite honest, I already spend way too much time creating portraits and for this portrait, I decided not to spend even more time trying to match CCP’s Drifter picture..
DMC
o7
Nothing rare, no, but I can take the SKINr stuff off your hands for Jita sell prices. No need to ship them to Jita, Amarr is fine for me.
But would you mind sending me in-game mail with the list of all the SKINr in your orders there? – it will make it much easier for me to add up the total. A bit tedious to type the names one by one. For you it’s just a drag and drop from your order window. Some of them seem on par with Jita sell prices, but Scrutinized Cyan, for example, goes for 450k in JIta. There are some other discrepancies, mainly at the bottom of your list.
Jita sell total will be considerably lower than at Amarr on these, so it’s okay if you wanna wait a while longer. When you’re ready to dump them, send me the list in-game, I’ll add them up, and take them.
I’m not interested in SKINs or apparel items.

