Please Close

Lore aside, the paler skin tone would give more contrast to the tats and augmentations, making them stand out better. Especially in a smaller portrait size, the face tats look like shadows.

1 Like

And hoods open to all races to use…

2 Likes

Ok, you guys sold me on it, I went back into Character Customization and lightened up the skin tone as much as I could without doing a Character Resculpt…

Here’s the old portrait with the new portrait:

DMC
o7

4 Likes

3 Likes

Did anyone notice that me and DMC just interacted constructively without any hostility at all? What is even happening??

2 Likes

No, it’s OK, we all ignored it. You can carry on as normal.

Speak for yourself.

I think its outstanding that many of us can discuss and debate in different ways…and at the end of the day, we can still hold a true respect for one another and move along.

Not all of us ignored it. :slight_smile:

:rose:

4 Likes

Strange limited edition and retired items can be used for custom challenges, RPG pourposes or just laugh at the end of day…

I allways wanted to hijack ā€œthe heiressā€. After being traded like street meat by the corporate agents, now she’s a happy DJ in zarzakh where upper slot dress(void) and slot 69 implants allowed. The mid girl left the palaces of amarr to study magnetohydrodinamics and bring me free massage and datacore and the left one well, she enjoys dancing and traveling in my shuttle too much to do anything else.

2 Likes

I want her back. She is imperial property.

2 Likes

I have some mindless items that the game gave me years ago. I still to this day have no idea what theyre about or why they were given out. Was it just some ccp humor back in the day?

I told you…i keep everything. :slight_smile:

:rose:

2 Likes

Yes, they were. I think that was all from the Yoiul Lads shenanigans. Yoiul Lads are tricksters and pranksters from Icelandic Christmas time follies. CCP, at the time, gave out a lot of trinkets and those are the result of the give aways. Most point to in game events/disasters, famous devs, or other inside jokes.

3 Likes

Ooo u got some good ones, I want The Friend Ship!

That Chribba item is probably also a keeper.

1 Like

Get out of my thread.

Do some of us need a time-out?

1 Like

I horde a lot of items, been doing it for almost 2 decades now…

I’m talking about everything from ship equipment to production / invention materials to CCP’s gag items delivered during Events… I have most of those items neatly stored in various containers,

As for expired items, I usually just trash them unless they’re a special one time thing, like the BPC’s from the Doctor Who cross-over event..

According to Eve, my total net worth is a little over 181 bill ISK… Now I’m nowhere near being space rich but I’m sure it’s more than that, especially since some of the older more rare Apparel items in my collection don’t even have an Eve estimated ISK value…

Anyway, the reason I keep most everything is because sometime in the future I just might need it…

DMC
o7

1 Like

I’m excited for CCP to add Aiko’s Modified Hairbrush.

Fixed it for you (sorry, couldn’t resist… lol)

3 Likes

Yeah, good luck with that…

Though I must say I wouldn’t bet on that happening…

DMC
o7

2 Likes

3 Likes