Please Close

Well done - touche’!

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be ‘Uncrop Camera’? We already have cropped portraits. We need a module to uncrop them now.

1 Like

Deleted by User

1 Like

Gratz…

There’s a lot more badges available so good going and nice start…

DMC
o7

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I also accept donations of literally anything, just contract it to me regardless of where it is located, i will accept it

Yeah most of them are in-jokes, like the big red button, which is a reference to the time tuxford accidentally rebooted TQ because he thought he was shutting down a local development instance of the server, the boots.ini being a reference to the time CCP deleted the boot.ini file on a non-zero number of windows machines rendering them unable to boot without windows repair being run

The donut holder is a reference to an old session change message that said you were still looking for somewhere to put the donuts etc

There are a LOT of humorous references to things from the past just handed out as little trinket items, its great

2 Likes

I like the mining permit cuz it’s all about ME!

:parrotdad:

I have to admit, this turned out pretty good!

4 Likes

Simple: big crate make our monkey brain happy

Are you Sir Mix-A-Lot in disguise?

i was for a long time then decide to organize it a bit because having 12 page of doom scrolling items of various items make my brain getting an headache.

Now i have different holding iteron each holding a certain type of items
The bpc hold all type of bpc
The corpse one hold all random corpses
The lore items hold items related to lore and events items
The officer one hold officer module ( previous i had 3 items, now empty cargo )
And my favorite one

The CCP fridge: holding ccp and gm corpse that i am currently selling

Sorry but as I have stated before, I will never buy a mining permit. Why? Because without one, I could afford give you 1 bil in pocket change. :smirking_face:

Very well, you can send me isk for nothing in return.

I already have. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

You may continue.

1 Like

Looks like OP is back to his shanenigans again deleting his posts

1 Like

Another temper tantrum.

1 Like

I really wish I could! :laughing:

I would have to sub all my acct’s to sell all the crap I have to do it though.